Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I want the excalibur v2 keyboard because it looks dope as hell, and I've been using a $15 logitech keyboard for my new gaming rig :( Also brown switches.

I'd love to win the keyboard because my current one has red LEDs which clash with my Blue LED mouse and the Excalibur v2 would look so much better :-)

I want one of the keyboards, so i could stop using my 20 BRL (5 USD) keyboard that the ink on the caps have already been wiped by my fingers :(

I want the keyboard because my membrane keyboard that came with my computer is really bad and doesn't work a lot of times without a reboot if I don't won I will buy them anyway but please help me because I don't have a lot of money

I really like the Excalibur V2 Mechanical Gaming keyboard. I've used several keyboards in the past (both mech and membrane type) and I'm looking forward to experience what Excalibur V2 has to offer. I understand that it uses similar Cherry MX switches but I'd like to know first-hand its "package of emphasis"

I'd love to have a keyboard,because I always wanted a backlit keyboard and never had mechanical before. 

I like to win the keyboard, I've been using my gaming laptop and with a mechanical keyboard would be a great addition.

Hey nick! i definitely would love to have that keyboard! I'm using the old HP keyboards that came with a desktop from ages ago. It definitely has seen some damage... My kitten decided to chew halfway through the cord and my brother spilled his fancy oyster micro brew beer on it.... The smell of oysters and hops still haunts me every time i use it... not to mention the semi-colon and right-shift stick into board every time i press them. As a programmer it kills me hahah thank you for your time! Also i included the oyster beer for reference

Flying Dog Pearl Necklace Oyster Stout.jpg

That keyboard looks neat. I'd love to have it at my desk for long gaming night sessions :P

I would like a Tesoro keyboard, I've using a Razer Lycosa since 2011  and it really starting to show its age so its time for an upgrade. I like the feel of mechanical keyboards and should really help me out while gaming or writing technical reports for class.

Thanks for making the great content, I look forward to seeing more videos regardless of if I win or not

I'd like to get the keyboard - my old one failed on me and i'm currently using one that i bought for 5$...

Please could I have one of those cool keyboards. Because I said please? And my current one is very unpleasant lol

I'd love that Keyboard. would be cool to experiment with programming keys and also cause i don't have a decent keyboard.

I want the Excalibur v2 because my Microsoft keyboard is just plain boring : (

I would like the keyboard because truly right now I'm on the most horrible keyboard experience right now with the key travel so less that it is really hard for me to get through a sentence without hitting the backspace button (not that I'm perfect or anything).

I would really like the keyboard, because I am currently using a crappy wireless one, wich is really annoying.
The extra keys would be really interesting to play around.

I would like the keyboard because -> i have a logitech g19 ... do i have to say more? Well my other reason is because im programming and a non mechanical keyboard is so annoying.. you would help me soo much!!

Sry for bad english from switzerland

I would love to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard. I have been using a crappy roll up keyboard at my graphic design job and djing for the past 5 years. it would be great to have one that i can color code the keys on to correspond to the software im using, without having to use overlays.

Would love to have that keyboard. My keyboard is so bad, so many ssssticky keyssss. Good luck to everyone!

I would love their Excalibur v2 keyboard because im really interested in getting my gaming career started and Excalibur would be a great starting point.

Would love to try out the Excalibur v2 keyboard. I haven't had the pleasure of typing on mechanical keys.

I would like the keyboard because i am doing my first build and would like to save a little money to put towards better components!

the mouse i really need i new one

10 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like the mouse, because I am currently in the middle of an AMD build (my first one), and am in need of a gaming keyboard and mouse. I've never won anything from you so winning it would make the mouse even better!

I wouldn't mind the mouse, as I'm using a backup mouse for the time being and have a few very good mechanical keyboards already.