Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Thanks for the giveaway guys! I'd like a new keyboard, because I'm running a Logi K360, which is while a very functional keyboard, for extensive amounts of text typing and generally gaming, not so much. And I like LEDs. They are shiny.

I would like this keyboard because i have been using a default keyboard and i hope to have a Excalibur v2 keyboard! Thank You! 

I could use the keyboard for sure because mine melted.

Also, I should win because my LTT shirt is all messed up. And I'm too lazy to get a hold of Teespring.

:)

I'd Love to have the Keyboard because I have a really old keyboard that my mom had stored away from when she had a Gateway computer. The Keyboard still works but a new one with back lighting would be cool. =)

The mouse please! I really need a new mouse. My current one is some 1 € shit mouse... P L E A S E :)

I'd like the mouse bcause right now I am using a dell mouse that  I bought for €2 and most of the time i play fps games so a better mouse would be nice

I would like a mouse as the one I'm using is 15 years old and slightly unreliable.

10 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I really need the keyboard because I am stuck with the old but faithful and strong Logitech wireless keyboard from 2003 that is finally giving out and I'm in need of a really good keyboard once again.

I'm a big fan of Linus tech tips this show has inspired me to build my own computer

Spoiler
Spoiler

1457118379628467285750.jpg

I could really use a new keyboard because I haven't been able to spend the money on a nice mechanical one!

The Excalibus v2 keyboard, it looks amazing and I really need to replace my keyboard, it is one of those HP computer classroom keyboard

I want that keyboard! Gotta replace this dell stock keyboard that everyone has :P

I want to win the keyboard because linus is scary with tools.

I would like the mouse, because my old one have a small accident 9_9 recently.

In my infinite wisdom I did not budget perifrials into my build so since then have been using old keyboard and mouse from my nans old computer, I would prefer the keyboard but would be happy with either ...pls linus, pls.?

Re-commented because i tink i did it wrong in the first tme...sorry, im new here.

11 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I wold like a new keybord cuz right now i use one for 20 bucks.

I'd like to win the keyboard because i'm using an old generic kb right now. :P

I would love one of the  Excalibur v2 keyboards, currently using a compact keyboard that hurts my hands and yesterday was my 19th birthday so it can be a late prezi from you guys ;P

Would love to win a new keyboard. My current less snappy keys are the results of my hard learn lesson of no drinks around your keyboard during intense gaming sessions. 

Key board.

I have been using a keyboard/mouse combo from CM-STORM and though the mouse is great the key board not so much, such as, the LED back lighting has faded in places, It's a pain in the %&$ to clean, and the key presses have gotten spongy. (It's the Devastator series from a year or two back)

Edited by Diecreepers56
I accidently posted mid-typing
Spoiler

Primary System: Big Rave
CPU: R7 2700x
Cooler: EK-AIO Basic 360
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 2400 CL14 (OC @2733Mhz)

Mobo: Asus ROG STRIX X470-F Gaming
GPU-1: Asus ROG STRIX GTX 1070 8G Gaming

Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

Windows 10 Boot Disk: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

Ubuntu 20.04 Boot Disk: Samsung 970 EVO plus 500GB

Fans: Corsair LL120 RGB (x6)
PSU: EVGA BQ 850 W 80+ Bronze Certified

Secondary System: Razer Blade 15 (RTX)
CPU: i7-9750H

RAM: 16GB (Dual Channel, 2667Mhz)
GPU: RTX 2070 Max-Q
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

Display: 15.6 inch IPS - 240Hz

RGB: Glorious

I need a mouse. My current one which I play CSGO with is older than me.

the keyboard 

we have an amazing mirosoft rubber dome keyboard that is just a dream to type on by dream i mean nightmare

save me from this keyboard a new one is not in the budget for a while

Excalibur v2 keyboard (Black), I would want it because my current keyboard(Corsair K70) is slowly dying. It's actually my fault though for spilling soda on it and almost breaking it completely. I feel like I need a new keyboard since i've had this one for a long time and this one looks promising.

I would love to get the keyboard for my soon to be Black&Blue build. It would be perfect.

My brother has been using a crappy 'gaming' membrane keyboard for years and I would love if he could get a Excalibur V2 keyboard to upgrade his gaming experience!

I want a excalibur v2 gaming keyboard so i can rape my friends on call of duty!!