Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

That keyboard is the thing I want, I have never used a mechanical keyboard, but really want too! I love your videaos so much!

I would love either the mouse or the keyboard. My mouse has been driving me crazy for a while because the mouse wheel is half defective. It squeaks whenever you turn it, and scrolls backwards all the time. My keyboard has a large crack in it because one of my text books fell off my shelf and onto the keyboard. Sadly, I am a college student and cannot afford to replace either of these.

Good luck to all contestants.

10 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would love to win this keyboard as I currently have a complete gaming setup with a GTX 970 however I am using a stock dell keyboard which hinders my performance. I would love to make this keyboard an amazing addition to my gaming setup! Thank you!

I'd like the Excalibur v2 keyboard...It looks awesome and would make a great rig update :)

I want to win the Tesoro Excalibur v2 because i always used rubberdome-keyboards and want to try out some mechanical stuff.

That keyboard, because mechanical keyboards are the only kind of keyboards that should be produced.

Corsair Vengeance C70 Black | MSI Z77A-G45 | i7-3770k @ 4.4 GHz 1.25v | 16GB Mushkin Enhanced Blackline@1600MHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 Gaming | Corsair CX500 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Samsung PM851 250GB | Antech KÜHLER| Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 | Logitech G502

I would like one b/c I've never owned nor used a mechanical keyboard or a high-dpi gaming mouse. I hear good things about it though. 

Well I used to have an 80286 IBM PS/1 with a Selectric keyboard...was that mechanical? If so, then well, these are much cooler looking. 

I'd like the  Excalibur v2 keyboard because I've never had a mechanical keyboard and would really love one. I've used my friends and really love the feel of mechanical keyboards.

I'd love to have a Excalibur v2. I typing a considerable amount but have yet to experience the joy of doing so on a mechanical keyboard.

I've followed Tesoro on Twitter (@Gimpy04).

Thanks for the consideration!

I would love to get the Sagitta Spectrum mouse. I use a laptop and the trackpad is horrible! I cannot play most games because of this, the mouse would be perfect for me !!! ^_^

i want a keyboard because i have never used a mechanical keyboard

If I get the chance to win something at this giveaway, I'd like to choose the keyboard. Because right now I'm gaming with a 5 year old apple keyboard :(:( 

i'd like to win both :D, but life will only permit 1 so the keyboard would be awesom i will get threw with my good old ps2 mouse :P.

reason for the keyboard is cuz life with the logitech k120 is living in hell and it lags like a mofo :(.

I'd love either one because my mini wireless mouse's rubber comfort gripping material around it is coming off and my also-wireless keyboard is a pain in the ass weird latency despite it being only a couple inches from my laptop. But, I will choose the mouse because this mouse is super tiny and not comfortable, especially with the lack of the gripping and it cramps my hand up easily... And it's by Microsoft, so go figure. And my keyboard is a cheap but otherwise effective Anker mini wireless keyboard. (I use my laptop like a desktop...)

I'm interested in the keyboard because of the sleek design and be a great upgrade to my current keyboard.  

I would love the keyboard. I have never owned a real mechanical keyboard before, coming to the whole PC gaming thing late (I've always gamed on a PC , just never been able to build one or own one that could play anything decent). LTT videos helped me build my first rig recently by instilling in me a sense of 'Well, whatever, let's just boot it up and hope it works.'

I'd really like to win the Tesoro  Excalibur v2 keyboard so that I can throw away my cheap HP keyboard.

I'd like to win one of the keyboards because i'm super nerdy about keyboards and this one seems interesting to me

Redliquid~

I'd like to win Sagitta Spectrum mouse give it a review, and i'll be great. Be prepared Linus, I'm going to rise in tech reviews. *evil laughs*, or do you wanted to team up with me together with Luke, and we're going to dominate the world *evil laughs again*

P.S. I dont have any sponsors. and I did not have any tech reviews, even not tech. I could do review of our mattress if you want. haha

I would like the  Excalibur v2 keyboard because what i'm using now is a Dell standard keyboard and its not that good for gaming. Good luck to everyone else :) 

I want the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because my Roccat Kone XTD is starting to give up on me and I already opened/fixed at least two times..

I'd love the keyboard, because I simply don't feel taken seriously as a gamer and programmer using an HP basic keyboard hp_bnib_ku___0316_international_usb_basi

The Keyboard because I am currently using an old dell membrane keyboard from like 6 years ago. 

The Sagitta Spectrum mouse, cause this is my first comment ( Hi everyone ) and my broken razer lachesis5600dpi is over 6 years old and occasionally just dies :(

would love to win the mouse because that mouse looks awesome!