Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would looooove to win the Sagitta Spectrum mouse seeing as my mouse for my laptop just broke the other day and have been without one since.

The keyboard! Because there isn't such a thing as having too many backlit keyboards xD

I would love to have the keyboard. I've never owned a keyboard of any notable quality. The best I've ever had is a cheap keyboard I picked up at Walmart.

I'd prefer the keyboard but I'm in desperate need of a new mouse.

Mouse pl0x

Me want mouse bcos mouse look good and my mouse bad now.

<3

I would love to get the keyboard because my current keyboard is a 6-ish year old wireless trust... xD

I need a keyboard to finish my setup.

so keyboard please.

i would like to win the keyboard because as a new convert into the pc world coming from an xbox and a mac to my first build ever i bought this week i have  everything except a keyboard and mouse this would totally save me from trying to use a apple keyboard and mouse on my new pc that totally don't match.

Well I could really use both. Got a dying mouse and my brother is in desperate need of a keyboard so... Eeny meeny miny... mouse. Lets go mouse.

I could REALLY use a new keyboard, something Quality like the Excalibur, I keep getting the $30 wal-mart specials because I can't afford much else, but with my gaming habits, those last about 6 months before the little clip under the spacebar holding the metal rod in place gives out and I get a spacebar I can only hit in the direct center, or worse the little rubber buttons wear out (since they're never mechanical switches) and make the keyboard completely unusable and need to get a whole new keyboard. 

I would like the keyboard please. I dont like my Dell L100 after 6 years of use

I'd go for the Excalibur keyboard, because even though mine is pretty awesome, my wife's is not (logitech K120) and it could use a good upgrading.

I want to win the Keyboard because I use a laptop hooked to my monitor via a HDMI. I have a wired mouse but not a full size keyboard. I hope I win !

Keyboard, I want to know what all this mechanical keyboard hype is all about.

I'd love to have a new keyboard! Yet I'm still using acer's keyboard that came with the prebuilt pc... 

I would like the keyboard because I've never actually had a mechanical keyboard before and it seems like something I need in my life.

One of those Excalibur V2's would be fantastic! I've wanted a good mech keyboard for a while, but they're just so expensive... :/

AMD FX-4300 @ 4.2 GHz --- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 --- MSI 970A-G46 --- 8 GB DDR3 RAM

XFX R9 270X 2 GB --- 250 GB Samsung 840 Series SSD --- 2 TB Smasung HDD

EVGA SuperNOVA 750W B2 --- Corsair Spec-01 + 2x SilenX EFX-12-15 + NZXT Sentry Mesh

Windows 10 + Ubuntu 14.04

I would like to win the mouse because As a college student i spend all my class time on my laptop and the crappy mouse i have at the moment is far from great. So please RNG gods of socks and sandals i pray to thee that i get the mouse.

The mouse. Right now i have a really $hitty mouse for my laptop so a new one would be really nice. I use that mouse for school and on the go gaming so the fact that the cursor jumps all over the screen* is a problem.

*a slight exaggeration

I have Followed Tesoro And i would like the v2 gaming Keyboard Thank you for the giveaway i love your videos keep it up!

I'd like the keyboard. The reason: Jesus, Jesus is the answer to everything

i would love to win the keyboard because my old microsoft wired 600 keyboard is all i can afford and is missing some keys now. it is not up t scratch when it comes to gaming.

I use an old Logitech G5 mouse and it acts weird the last time. So the Sagitta Spectrum  mouse is my choice.

I'd like to win the keyboard, because I can't afford any decent mechanical keyboard and I have to type essays of 1500 words every day, and my trust keyboard is killing me and my grades.