Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

The keyboard would be nice, because like everyone I need an upgrade.

I would like the keyboard...because i never touched a mech keyboard yet !!!!

I would love a new Mouse, I currently use a stock HP mouse, it's really garbage.

I want to win the keyboard because I'm currently rocking a cheap keyboard from radioshack 

I can no longer stare at this unchangeable razer, green back lit deathstalker. All my build is a dark blue led, even painted my room a very grayish blue! All I need now is a matching keyboard, and also the deathstalker really sucks! :/

The mouse cause i need a new one, had to change secondary to function as primary click xDD

keyboard please. fed up of a membrane keyboard 

Im using a compaq keyboard. Really old keyboard... sigh im searching for a new keyboard and a new mouse since the mouse im using is half broken

I'd love to have the keyboard to donate to the High School Robotics team I mentor. They use Computer Aided Design programs to 3D model each years project before they build. Currently, they only have access to the schools peripheral hand-me-down's, and have just recently received the approval to build a rendering computer. This approved budget doesn't include improved peripherals. Something like this would greatly boost their productivity and moral, and they'd greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing back from you and your team!

Feel free to check out the team!

http://first1764.liberty.k12.mo.us/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLAn_tD_Ewr6aoPxXr5pE9A

I'd like to get the keyboard, because writing 1000-word essays every other day in the IB program is no fun without a mechanical.

Keyboard pls :'( I've been trying to find a suitable keyboard for my hands and that's not heavy on pushing and mechanical for ages :'(

rocking a logitech oldie but goldie, but the buttons just don't seem to work no more... Fascinated by the mechanical keys! wanted one for quite some time... yeah i know, I signed up 4 this one but been "lurkin" the forums for quite  some time :P

anf ofcourse did the follow thingy on twitter :)

I would like the keyboard as it would look nice on my new desk (Which you can see the hand made creation here: http://postimg.org/image/jm87dlgsh/ - I already have a fancy mouse (R.A.T 7) so the keyboard would complete my desk! :)

I would love to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard so I can enjoy a premium mechanical keyboard experience. No longer do I want to be a bendy keyboard plebe!

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I currently don't have the money to upgrade my keyboard and I am using a terrible one right now :/

I WANT THE MOUSE! :D I really need a new mouse since my old one is old

Keyboard would be awesome. Been using a foxcom keyboard that's as old as me! 18yr old keyboards are not for gaming ha-ha.

I'd love to win the Spectrum mouse. It'd be a great step up from my basic 2 button Logitech optical mouse.

I got a new mouse for xmas, nothing special but the missus bought it so I cant replace it yet lol. A keyboard would be awesome though as my current keyboard is old, membranious (I dont think that's a word) and pants. 

I recently drowned my old mechanical keyboard. I would like to win the keyboard, so that I can replace the membrane keyboard I am typing on now! I also like the color scheme of the Excalibur.

Definitely the Keyboard, it's got to be an improvement over my stock Dell I've been using for 8 years...

I would love the keyboard because as a college student I can't afford to replace my current keyboard. Most of the keys you have to push quite hard to get them to register, and that is super annoying when i am typing out my essays, or trying to work in matlab.

I'd like a keyboard, because mine's failing, let alone, it's membrane...

I would love to win the keyboard because my friend spilled beer on my old laptop and I'm about to start building my first PC (woo) so a new/working keyboard would mean the world. Also they look really awesome so of course I want it!

I'd like that mouse. I recently bought the Tesoro Excalibur Spectrum with brown switches for my gaming rig and I absolutely adore it. I've been using their Gungnir mouse for the past two years and it's served me well, but it is starting to look rough around the edges.