Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like the keyboard because I am starting to record and my clicky clacky razer keyboard is just too darn loud. It comes through no matter what I do. 

It's an elitist thing to say but yeah, those brown switches would seriously make my life easier. 

Thanks for the giveaway. <3

10 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I just bought CS GO and i think i need a keyboard to play this game ?... Lol

Keyboard.

Because my old school microsoft wireless keyboard is dieing a slow and horrible death. If I get a new keyboard I may give this old one the viking funeral it deserves

I want the Sagitta Spectrum mouse to replace my old ones.

I'd like the keyboard my getting a little old and I would like to get a new one.

I want to win the Excalibur v2 because currently my keyboard is a dell quiet key from the 90s

I would love to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard as I would love a new keyboard that I could browse r/LinusTechTips with :P

I would love this keyboard because my current logitech standard keyboard has really bad response times.

I would love a keyboard as I'm sat here typing this with an old dell keyboard my parents got when they bought a dell Dimension 5100 around 8 to 9 years ago

The mouse because I don't have an RGB mouse! Thanks guys. 

Id like the mouse because ive been stuck with my basic dell mouse for so long and its uncomfortable to hold plus i do autocad and i can arrange the buttons to my liking so itll save time while drawing i just really want a new mouse 

the mouse, because my razer naga is dying on me after many good years

The  Excalibur v2 keyboard would look fantastic, when i use it as an impressive interface for my smart tv.

keep up the good videos guys really enjoying them.

regards

ShaneFromNewZealand

I would like to win the mouse because the one I currently have keeps turning around and BITING me every time use it.

I don't know why?? They said it was Bluetooth when I bought it, but when I looked at its teeth they looked pretty white to me.

Am I doing something wrong??

The mouse pls :)

I would like the Excalibur v2 Keyboard because I'm using a generic " " " semi-mechanical " " " keyboard and I would love to change it, but the dollar is pretty expensive right now and I'm saving all I can to attend college in Canada. 

Mah rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 with its stock Wraith Spire RGB cooler

GPU: Gigabyte Mini ITX GTX 1070 OC Edition

MOBO: Gigabyte AB350M-D3H motherboard

Storage:

• 1x 120GB Samsung SSD(Windows + some programs)
  • 1x 1TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda HDD(Windows storage)
  • 1x 160GB Samsung HDD(Archlinux)

Case: Orange Cougar Challenger

PSU: PCYes! Electro 600W

Tesoro -----Never heard about these guys; but still entering a giveaway never hurts.

Anything is good if I can get it

I would like the Sagitta Spectrum because

I Have a cat
Cat threw mouse on the floor

The mouse break

Middle button no working

lik if u cry evretim  

I'm building a new computer, and a this keyboard and mouse would go perfect with it!

Trevor

I want the Excalibur v2 as I need the lights!

it doesnt matter what i get i am happy with everything. i recently bought and build my first pc. it was a budget build of around 500 euros.

but i couldnt kramp a mouse or keyboard in the budget. now im using mouse and keyboard with the ps2 connection that i had laying around .so its pretty shitty. so i would be so happy with either one off the prizes.

I would love the Excalibur v2 keyboard since My current keyboard is rather used, and could use a full keyboard that have a full working set of buttons!!

And that it glows in the dark is just awesome!!!

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the foru

I would love to win that keyboard. About three years ago I built my fist computer and bought an rgb keyboard that isn't mechanical. Now that I realize everyone is using mechanical keyboards I would love to try one but seeing as I'm saving up for gtx 970 waterblock I can't afford to buy one right now.  Winning that keyboard would be frickin fantastic.

I would like the keyboard because I have some old Genius keyboard on PS2. I think I used it 6 or 7 years by now

and

and

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

In my infinite wisdom I did not budget perifrials into my build so since then have been using old keyboard and mouse from my nans old computer, I would prefer the keyboard but would be happy with either ...pls linus, pls.? also if someone could talk me through how to use this forum that would be great

Edited by TomsTepsTich
I'm confused