Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd love to get the keyboard. This is because I am having such a difficult time finding a blue mechanical keyboard that I like to match my setup. (without paying for rgb) 

The keyboard. Using an old Steel Series keyboard that likes to randomly give out and stop working. Good luck everyone! 

I would love the keyboard because I've been considering getting a mechanical keyboard for a while now, but can't afford one and also I just can't make up my mind on what I want.

Excalibur v2  please, I've needed a good keyboard for a long time. 

INTEL I7 4790K @4.6Ghz |  ASUS Z97-A  |  CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz 16gb | NVIDIA GTX 780 | NZXT H440 White | CORSAIR RM750 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | WD Caviar Black 1TB | LIQUID COOLED |

Because I have created a monster rig...with i7-4790k and gtx 980ti all packed in small rvz02 case. There are only 2 things missing for me to scream "it'a alive...ALIVE!!!"...this bad ass keyboard and mouse :). Best regards... dr... peszt.

Mouse please, I already have a awesome keyboard and my mouse cable just broke....

i want this product cause i love keyboards and i want the keyboard so i can have very good experience

I'd love to win an Excalibur v2 keyboard to upgrade from my "workable" hp keyboard to the glorious clacky master race :D

I would love to win this keyboard because I am building a PC slowly but surely for my girlfriend. I don't make much money off the job that I am at so I know this keyboard will help me out so much. It is such an amazing keyboard and I know if I get it she will love it. Thank you so much for the giveaways and keep up with the amazing videos!

I think the keyboard would be a good replacement for my MS Sidewinder. The sidewinder is a good keyboard, but I've been itching to go mechanical for a little while. ( Plus, I could then use the Sidewinder to replace my parents' rinky-dink keyboard 9_9 )

Currently Playing: Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Terraria, The Binding of Isaac, TF2, BattleBlock Theater

I would love the Keyboard, because I want to give it to a friend who has been using an old Microsoft Keyboard for 5 years.

I would like the keyboard, as I have been using this thing, which rattles when I type as it is broken and is actually bent.

Keyboard.jpg

I'd like this keyboard so i can actually have something nice to type on rather than my cheapo 20$ logitech keyboard.

I'd love a new keyboard because currently my E's turn to EW's, my D's to DS's and C's to CX's, so you won't have fun talking tech with me unless, by some magic, I get a new keyboard. I deleted every wrong key, because you won't take me seriously if I left them in there. Gibberish is bad.

Plz! Its imperative that you guys send me that keyboard! The last 6 keyboards I have purchased all had keyloggers hidden in the firmware which transmits the password to my iCloud super selfie photo album back to the CIA for their private enjoyment. Please help me secure my selfies :(

I would like the keyboard because I just got a new k65 RGB keybord and it would be great to give this one to my jealous twin brother.

I'd love the keyboard! My current one is pretty old, and is super grungy. Plus - switching to mechanical would be great!

The Excalibur v2 keyboard  because a new keyboard with programmable buttons/lighting would be nice. There's always a need for an upgrade

I would love the keyboard; but not for the reasons you may think (or the reasons everyone else is seeming to give).

I have a nice keyboard as is, but would like to give this keyboard to a friend of mine who does not have much for himself and is much needed. 
I set him up with a decent entry level rig for CS:GO and he loves it, only problem is - HE DOES NOT HAVE A KEYBOARD WHICH FORCES HIM TO PLAY HIS XBOX. ( I despise console gaming) - granted, I did purchase a playstation 4 for a competitive edge in Black Ops III because the map packs are released earlier. 

So simply put, I would like the keyboard to contribute to the master race, as i feel it is my duty to do so.

Thank you,

(I have a degree in stupid choices)

I'd love to win the mouse, because it would be a really nice upgrade to my crappy Gigabyte :)

heyo i signed up for a twitter account just for this give away! I've been dying to get ahold of a mechanical keyboard for a while now. I was laid off 2 months ago so i haven't been able to justify buying one on EI lol. Anyway I'm Employed now but I wont be able to spend so frivolously for a long time yet. Would love to win a keyboard! 

I would love to win the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because I use a mouse that uses a PS/2 plug and its from my old computer because my CM Storm mouse broke. The Sagitta Spectrum will match with my CM Storm Keyboard and will be used a lot during home school and competitive gaming. Good luck to Everyone!

I'd like the Sagitta Spectrum mouse.  Besides the fact my current gaming mouse is 4 years old and starting to die on me, after years of watching this channel and only being able to play old games on my crappy windows laptop on minimum settings I was inspired by the various build videos on the LinusTechTips channel to build my own gaming computer.  It's not the most powerful rig of all time, but It was an incredibly fun project and I learned a lot about how computers work, how to work in BIOS, and correct hardware assembly.

IMG_0462.JPG