Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd like to get the keyboard, been stuck with membrane keyboard for years, trying out mechanical keyboard surely something i would've like...

The keyboard because You Should! No really though, would be awesome to join the mechanical keyboard club.  Nevertheless, thanks for all the awesome content you guys provide ! 

I would Like the mouse because after a year of watching your videos for entertainment I finally saved up enough money to build my own PC and would like a mouse to match my 1 out of a million red PC that I should be receiving the rest of the parts for on Monday. 

I would like a Excalibur V2 since my current keyboard is a really old apple keyboard (pic related) and I just can't bear with it anymore. Glapping keys, no numpad functionality, no alt gr (so I have to copy paste @ whenever i try to type my email adress) and a hole in the enter key

WIN_20160304_17_20_17_Pro.jpg

The keyboard and I promise I'll give you & Tesoro a mention in the dedication of the novel I'll write using it. (When I stop playing Fallout 4)

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

you think is something wrong with this picture?
this is a 20 year old keyboard (older then me) that i use for 2 years now. my dad wont by me a new one because it is not broken. i dont know what i have  to do to kill this untouchable keyboard. perhaps if i win this  Excalibur v2 ill broke the curse. so please please i wish so much a new keyboard, and thank you for the giveaway

IMG_20130101_021626.jpg

Would love the keyboard *u* but the mouse is nice also but..... Keybooooard...... (@u@)

The mouse, because I have a 1 year old gigabyte aivia osmium keyboard that works great but my sensei just died, and I can't handle the crappy microsoft I am using now :(

i'd like the keyboard! because i'd never had such a keyboard in my life :| and the keyboard i'm using is sooo crapy for gaming :S 

I'd like the keyboard as it would vastly improve the aesthetics of my setup and it is way better than my current wireless one. Thanks for the giveaway!

Hi Linus!

Im new to pc gaming and have just built my first pc! I have a nice gaming mouse that I was given for Christmas but I'm still rocking a really dated Logitech keyboard. I would love to have the gaming keyboard and it would help me a ton!

I would like to win the Sagitta spectrum optical gaming mouse because I have a Logitech M325 wireless mouse and it's not even working correctly and if I take it back to the store they just tell me that it works like it's supposed to.

I am mechanoid, need mechanoid keyboard.

Earth will be vaporized otherwise.

EXTERMINATE.... not... maybe ....

Id like the keyboard i have an old membrane keyboard that sucks and keys dont even works

I'm a laptop gamer so that mouse would be exactly what I need to move away from this 2 button mouse. I mean it doesn't even have a scroll wheel. Anyways keep up the great videos!

I'd like a keyboard as I don't have a mechanical keyboard.

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

I'd like the mouse. I have a keyboard but a broken mouse that clicks twice when i click once and doesn't respond when i right click. 

I would like this keyboard because well dug rgb lighting is smexy. The real reason is because I want a brow switch keyboard green mx switches are just to much and it sounds like I'm using a type writer. Thanks you guys for the opportunity to do this give away and GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! 

and

and

Since I build my PC about a year and a half ago I was on a strict budget so I had to make cuts around my build. One of which was the Keyboard and Mouse. I ended up buying a Amazon Basic Keybaord and mouse for about 15$ and it is old and it is loud. A few buttons are sticky and sometimes it takes a bit for it to respond. It would be nice if I could get a high end Keyboard or mouse to make my PC life a lot easier! Thanks.

I'd really like the mechanical keyboard. The main reason is because one day I threw a full mug of tea over my old one :L. Therefore I have to use this rubberdome wireless keyboard from logitech, which isn't that great in my opinion. To win a new keyboard would be great!

I would like to have the Keyboard, my current one is already 5years in use and was already used when i bought it the only thiing that keeps this thing together is a bunch of ductape :/

If you chose me for the keyboard I will tell you what ''Tesoro'' means overe here where I live....ok I will tell you anyway....In Italy, or should I say in Italian ''Tesoro'' means ''treasure''....there you go...I told you now you have to give me the keyboard

I would like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard please. I want it because reasons! Everybody wants free stuff. It's awesome. 

Excalibur v2 keyboard because i'm sick and tired of using the standard Hewlett - Packard one i got with my pc