Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'm writing this comment down because i want to surprise my little brother with a nice gift. I'm helping him build a PC in the upcoming vacation and it would be nice for him to have a gaming PC with a Excalibur v2 keyboard that has glowing lights. It'd really do him good to know that I'm prepared to help him in the best way by making sure he gets a cool look for his PC .

:)

I haven't had a new keyboard in like 10 years, man.

But I think I would prefer to have the mouse.

I would like the keyboard because I have been trying to purchase a Steelseries Apex keyboard twice now. First one was DOA, I had to get a refund, denied, so I was promised a new keyboard instead. Have been waiting for this for 3 months now. Using a Microsoft generic to type this... :D

I'd love one of these keyboards to replace my work keyboard that half doesn't work for 8 hours day.

I would like to win the keyboard because unfortunately I've had to suffer red switches and red backlighting on my K70 for too long.

I would like the mouse.  I already have a really good keyboard, but I am still using a stock Dell mouse on my current rig.

Either way, love the show guys, keep up the good work!

If I win I'd like the keyboard to stet my first custom pic build. 

I want the keyboard as I'm sick and tired of this crappy, mushy membrane keyboard that does not even have a brand! it just came with my PC and I haven't been able to get one since I got my new PC

I would really like the  Excalibur v2 keyboard because I'm still using a None-Mechanical rubber dome keyboard and would love to be able to upgrade. I ended up using all my budget to build a semi budget gaming rig to get back into gaming. Still using the same HP keyboard, Logitech M510 mouse, & Samsung 2343bwx monitor.

I would really like the keyboard, given that I've been using the shitty membrane keyboard on my laptop for about 3 or 4 years now. Some buttons, like the escape button, are really shitty and I have to press it multiple times before it works again... So yeah, a new keyboard would be swell

uld like the keyboard, because the machine is only the included keyboard:)

I would like to get that super cool keyboard so I could match it with my super cool custom painted case(NZXT s340[White-Blue theme]) in order to get super cool workspace that has an super cool white-blue theme. sorry for the super cool post, now give me a super cool keyboard!

Hello I have watched your videos for ages and this give away is perfect timing because I just built my computer but I cant afford a keyboard so I would really like the keyboard

I would like the Mouse as i am currently using this one: Q-Connect Scroll Wheel Mouse Silver KF04368 which is absolutely terrible for anything practical. My Previous mouse died for no apparent reason and im broke so im stuck with that

i want those keyboard because i never had a mechanical keyboard although i works with keyboard all day long.:(

Pretty cool opportunity here :P, i've never owned a mechanical keyboard, i really want to have a decent one, so this is awesome, thanks to the LMG staff.

I would like the mouse, because the mouse i'm using now is starting to give up. It's double clicking and the scroll wheel randomly stops working.

I would like the mouse because I'm using Dell's free mouse that sucks no lighting, and really not a responsive mouse and it feels okay, but it could be better. THANK YOU :)

The Excalibur v2 keyboard would be cool because i've never used a mechanical keyboard especially a backlit one before and they say it feels amazing to type on them as well as game on it

The Mouse. My reason is selfless, a good friend of mine who is having a hard time making ends meet has recently started his interest in the pc world. Now most of this is due to playing games with his friend as a way to de-stress. He can't afford a new pc or peripherals and has been graciously been accepting honestly any worn out junky gear. I would love to be able to gift him that new mouse, I know he would love it. Cheers!

IMG_20160304_092112.JPG

I would love the keyboard since I'll be going to college this Fall for a Computer Science major and a new keyboard would be useful.

the neat mouse would be awsome  im using a track ball curently and time is taking its toll on it x3

I would like to win the mouse, because my trusty old Logitech G5 is starting to fail. The cable is pretty knarled up and the mouse wheel isn't precise any more.

keyboard please i have been waiting to get a mechanical keyboard for some time to use

I'd want the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I'm tired of my wirless keyboard losing connection!