Movie suggestion wherein people are trapped and monsters come in

Ekko

I've always loved the setting wherein people are trapped inside a house, cabin, train or any other closed structure. Movies like Animal (2014), Howl (2015), Cabin in the Woods, Devil (2010), The Purge, You're Next, The Descent stuff like that. It could be vampires, werewolves, ghosts, monsters and humans.

I'm currently looking for movies at: http://www.imdb.com/list/ls059160330/ but I would also like to hear your suggestions since there are a lot of movies here that doesn't conform to my needs like Shutter Island (incredible movie btw) since he's trapped inside an island which is too big for my tastes plus he's only one man with no monsters or anything out there to get him.

I need a setting where people (3 or more preferably) are trapped inside a small structure like a home or cabin. Oh and no comedy films please like This Is The End (one of my favorite movies) since I need an eerie setting.

Quarantine was not too bad, and fits your taste.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1082868/?ref_=nv_sr_1

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

7 hours ago, Griffscavern said:

Evil dead, the original and new version. Evil dead 2.

I already watched the new version but okay, I'll try the older versions maybe they're better. Thanks.

7 hours ago, pedro69 said:

Unfortunately, I've already watched it. Thanks though.

2 minutes ago, Ekko said:

I already watched the new version but okay, I'll try the older versions maybe they're better. Thanks.

The older version was a lot better than the new version, IMO. It was a horror film and had some funny parts to it as well. The newer one focused mainly on the horror. It never added the funny element to it. Which, to me, was a plus.

It's always a good day if you woke up breathing.

35 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Alien

or The Simpsons Movie :^)

Oh yeah Alien was a good one, the simpsons movie tho....

27 minutes ago, Griffscavern said:

The older version was a lot better than the new version, IMO. It was a horror film and had some funny parts to it as well. The newer one focused mainly on the horror. It never added the funny element to it. Which, to me, was a plus.

Unfortunately I appreciate a more eerie feeling but I'll check the older version, it looks good. 

Just now, Ekko said:

Oh yeah Alien was a good one, the simpsons movie tho....

Unfortunately I appreciate a more eerie feeling but I'll check the older version, it looks good. 

The Simpsons Movie was more of a stretch and a joke than anything else :P

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

9 hours ago, pedro69 said:

I was about to suggest this. +1

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Just now, eLucid said:

I was about to suggest this. +1

I, however, already put it on my first paragraph of the stuff I've watched :(. Awesome film though, hope there's more (also watched the second one).

Prometheus is another film that comes to mind. It's entertaining even though it's not Ridley Scott's best work.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Just now, Bhav said:

Monsters Inc?

Totally not what I was expecting but thanks I guess.

Dog soldiers is a class film IMO check it out definitely if you're into this genre. 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0280609/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

51 minutes ago, Mushious said:

The Mist

Worst. Ending. Ever.

The thing (old one) and alien are great, and have a similar premise. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

On 2/26/2016 at 8:38 PM, Mushious said:

The Mist

Sweet, I'll try watching this.

On 2/26/2016 at 9:11 PM, RuffRuffmcgruff said:

Dog soldiers is a class film IMO check it out definitely if you're into this genre. 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0280609/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 

Looks exactly what I was looking for, Thanks.

On 2/26/2016 at 9:52 PM, Nup said:

The thing (old one) and alien are great, and have a similar premise. 

That's awesome, I loved alien!

Sorry for the late reply, I was away for a while.