Mouse Scratch removal

namarino

Hey guys, I got a G502 not too long ago and I was  looking at it the other day and I noticed a small scrafch on one of the buttons. I'm a little OCD when it comes to that kind of stuff so I was wondering if anyone knew any way that I could remove the scratch. I would really appreciate any help. Thanks! 

1 minute ago, namarino said:

Hey guys, I got a G502 not too long ago and I was  looking at it the other day and I noticed a small scrafch on one of the buttons. I'm a little OCD when it comes to that kind of stuff so I was wondering if anyone knew any way that I could remove the scratch. I would really appreciate any help. Thanks! 

Scratch around it till the rest of the button is level with the scratch.

#DIY

"As Individuals we are weak like twigs but when we come together we become a mighty faggot"

2 minutes ago, Marziman said:

Scratch around it till the rest of the button is level with the scratch.

#DIY

Well that's a terrible solution... 

4 minutes ago, namarino said:

You could try using some plastic polish to remove the scratch but it may make the matte surface glossy. An alternative is to vinyl wrap that buttons to give it an even look and hide the scratch. 

Just now, MatthewEnderle said:

heat it up with a hair dryer and then use superglue.

What could possibly go wrong?

"As Individuals we are weak like twigs but when we come together we become a mighty faggot"