I've search everywhere (Scrapyard Wars)

TreesMadeOfTanks

Where did Scrapyard Wars go? Sooooo many rumors i don't know what to believe. Vessel?

CPU Ryzen 5 3600 -  GPU GeForce GTX 1060 3GB - MOTHERBOARD Asus B550 Plus - - HARD DRIVE WD Blue 1TB - MEMORY Corsair 16GB DDR4

Wheres season 4? Everyone loved that show

CPU Ryzen 5 3600 -  GPU GeForce GTX 1060 3GB - MOTHERBOARD Asus B550 Plus - - HARD DRIVE WD Blue 1TB - MEMORY Corsair 16GB DDR4

2 minutes ago, Jonathan McCann said:

It'll be a long time before we get season 4. Just look at how long it took them to make a season 3. Have patience.

QUOTE when replying to others / Quality over Quantity in your posts / Avoid ambiguous topic titles

Desktop: "Shockwave" Core i7-5820K / GTX 970 SSC / ASUS X99 Deluxe / 16GB DDR4 / 120GB Samsung 850 EVO / 2TB WD Black Caviar
Laptop:  "Archippos"  Dell XPS 15:  Core i7-7700HQ  /  GTX 1050  /  16GB DDR4  /  512GB NVMe PCI-E SSD

4 minutes ago, Jonathan McCann said:

Where did Scrapyard Wars go? Sooooo many rumors i don't know what to believe. Vessel?

they'll be batteling off with (Iforgotwho that makes custom pc's..) and do a 2v2 someday

I don't think they are dumb enough to throw to waste a moneymachine :P (and good content)

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Scrapyard Wars take a lot of time to do, as such they have to plan it early on and free up their schedules for a few days. It will most likely come back later on, but now that they are aware of FreeGeek, it would be kind of boring since they will just go there and get cheap stuff, so they might need to rethink how they do it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I know right xD Thats what i was thinking how much they make of that

13 minutes ago, Jonathan McCann said:

Don't speak for everyone based on your opinion and not theirs.

I myself stopped really caring for scrapyard wars after the second season, they just started dragging it out so damn long...

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

4 minutes ago, TheKDub said:

Don't speak for everyone based on your opinion and not theirs.

I myself stopped really caring for scrapyard wars after the second season, they just started dragging it out so damn long...

Yes true ... usually i watch it when it all come outs or just watch final EPS for result that is about it. It takes time to create this series, i heard they might do something with moding people ...(forgot theirs names ...)

Magical Pineapples

Luke said that they are working on planning out the next one.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

I'd like to see them get Jay from JayzTwoCents for the next season (or the one after that).

I think there may be a competition between Linus & co. and BS mods, whether that'll be a scrapyard wars, who knows.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

They mentioned a season 4 with BSmods,  there just isn't a date for it yet. 

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

On 2/21/2016 at 1:23 PM, Jonathan McCann said:

What rumors? I'm genuinely interested as I haven't seen any... :P

We just got through the busiest time of the year with the holiday season and CES. We'll soon be back on the "crazy project" train, with much more than we've had in the past... :)

1 minute ago, nicklmg said:

We just got through the busiest time of the year with the holiday season and CES. We'll soon be back on the "crazy project" train, with much more than we've had in the past... :)

you guys should have another special guest on scrapyard wars again.

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

21 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Hey. Just a thought I would love to see Ed from TechSource on a season of scrapyard wars.

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

Its on youtube. They do seasons. I am also eager about the next season if it,