Gigantea-CM Elite 130 casemod [Completed]

InsolentGnome

I guess now you have to build a whole new desk to house this mod, I don't think any normal desk could comfortably hold up that beast.

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena

1 hour ago, rowanhazard said:

Why must you make me feel so bad about my skills? Lol

I don't want to! 

1 hour ago, nmil said:

I guess now you have to build a whole new desk to house this mod, I don't think any normal desk could comfortably hold up that beast.

Yeah, I'm thinking about that now.  My main gaming rig is on it's way to E3 right now, so I'm on an older system with a GTX770.  That GTX980 is tempting me.

Current Project:  The Gunslinger - CM MasterCase5, Crimson King - CM MasterCase5, Twelve-80 - scratch build

Past Projects: SparkF3,  ShinaiScoutGiganteaRehab

Or catch me on social media: Insolent Gnome on the facepage or @Insolent_Gnome on the tweets or check out my InsolentMods website!

On 6/4/2016 at 5:46 AM, beach_boy98 said:

Man this is amazing. I can't wait to see what other builds you come up with.

Thanks!  I can tell you my next one will not be this crazy, that's for sure.

Current Project:  The Gunslinger - CM MasterCase5, Crimson King - CM MasterCase5, Twelve-80 - scratch build

Or catch me on social media: Insolent Gnome on the facepage or @Insolent_Gnome on the tweets or check out my InsolentMods website!

• 2 weeks later...

Since this build is in the Cooler Master World Series, I'd be remiss if I didn't tell everyone that the public voting has started and runs till the 24th of June. 

But rather than give you a link that sends you to the voting page for me, I'm going to give you the landing page for the contest. Links for both the tower category and the scratch category are there.

http://mod.coolermaster.com/en-us/infohub/103

Check out all the builds, some you may have never seen before. You can vote for as many as you like, but only once per mod. So if you like all of them, vote for them all. If you only like a few of them, then only vote for those few. And if you vote for me...awww, thanks!

But get over there and vote!

• 3 weeks later...

An update for Gigantea.  Finished second place in the tower category of the Casemod World Series 2016.  Great finish for a crazy project.  Now to get it ready for PDXLAN in Portland next week.  I'll see if I can't intimidate those CaseLabs guys I'm sitting next to, LOL!  Thanks for following along everyone!