Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

My current 120G SSD is FULL... I should win this because your awesome on giving them out. oh and i'll finally have more room for games in my pc. Everyone should have SSD in their systems because its much faster then the old dinosaur Hard Drives.

I need a new SSD because i just built my first computer... and forgot to get an SSD!

I dont have an SSD drive yet .. and i think this is the best SSD to start with..

my current ssd is full of programs and has no games on it whatsoever, i need an upgrade from one of these bad boys and i cant really afford another one right now, so one of these would be awesome :D

23 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I have a hard drive on which Maya starts up in 2 minutes whereas my friend has a SSD and his starts in 20 seconds! SSD increases productivity by huge margin! It would mine too!

Well my current SSD (Samsung 840 Evo 240Gb) only has around 5Gb free, with Battlefield 4 taking up a full 70Gb of that. I've been meaning to buy a new SSD so that I can keep my OS and Music on the one and all my online games on the other. SSD's are the best because, your PC boots up a lot faster and for me playing quite a few online games(mostly BF4) the game loads amazingly fast.

Hi linus media group, i would really like to win an SSD as i really need to put one into my PC, At the moment I'm upgrading my VERRY low spec PC but haven't been able to afford and SSD to use as my boot drive as well as a dive to run adobe off for my work. I also believe that every one should have an SSD in there PC for there boot drive as well as to run high end programs or games off it will dramatically increase most PC speeds and programs. JUST GET SSDS JUST GET EM!.

I could use the SSD for a boot drive in the new work PC I'm building. Everyone should be using an SSD as a boot drive IMO :D

Im considring uppgrading my PC and one thing i want to do is to replace my old    drive for a new SSD, because they are so much faster and more relaieble.

I have never had an SSD in my system before so i wuld like to winn this one.

I'm actually just starting a fresh build, and while I did buy a 256GB SSD I would love a second one for dual boot purposes.

Some people are still afraid that SSDs are unreliable, this would make a great gift to bring them the joy of fast boots.

cause im 14 years old and i am building my first computer and i want to install the OS on an ssd and i only have a 80GB hard drive

Who actually needs a reason for a ssd...just get ssd...for me need more ssds!!!?????

This would be awesome to win because my ssd I have now is really starting to show its age, its getting slower and frankly just doesn't have enough space for anything anymore.

don't have a ssd in my system - desperately need one :D

My previous secondary/backup hard drive died a while ago and I cannot replace it. This would be perfect. And its got a panther on it!

SSDs are a fast and energy efficient way to store our datas. Compared to classic HDDs, they have no moving mechanical parts, no motor and therefore, they produce no noise. They are lighter and smaller than HDDs, which makes SSDs ideals for integration in small cases or in laptops, or everywhere. The above mentioned reasons illustrate why everybody should have an SSD. Mainly due to the speeds of these kinds of units but in terms of price too. 

In fact, SSDs prices have fallen so now, this is a storage technology accessible to everyone. It would be a shame not to enjoy it.

I want an ssd to replace my old mechanical pal. Hope I can get it! 

I want an SSD to install in my girlfriend's PC so she can stop whining about how long it takes hers to boot up. Seriously, I hear this 3-4 times a week: "How come it takes so long for my computer to boot up, and yours is so fast?  Can't you just fix it for me?"

An SSD is the most important Hardware when it comes to a smooth workflow in all classes of PCs. This is because in almost every modern PC the Harddrive is the tightest bottleneck and can slow a pretty neat PC enourmusly down, just like my old laptop, which I was almost about to throw away bacause of its horrible perfomance. The SSD did the magic and it run about 10 times faster at least. HDDs are OK for mass storage, but SSDs for the OS or multiple OSs and frequently used programs are simply amazing.

Best of luck to all of you :)

Regards

JRsz

I´m designing and building my first custom PC from scratch and would love to have four SSD´s in there but my budget is limited, any help getting those SSD´s is pretty much welcome.

Thanks a lot you guys at LinusTechTips for making such a great channel and forum.

The image below is just a teaser, still working on the water cooling tubing and custom reservoir

En PC 35x35 02.JPG

Eveyone needs a SSD because theese fast loading are sweet!

Real Talk. SSDs are great. We all know why. I don't need this, but someone I know could. GL and congrats to whoever gets it.

Thanks for doing what you do.