Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I would love an SSD because of the faster boot times and the fact that I do not have one at the current moment

I currently have a 120ssd, which is too little too hold all of my work and games. I'm thinking of getting a new ssd, but they are pretty expensive.

My sad laptop hdd from like 2009 can't handle itself anymore... 

I currently have a kingston v300 120 gb ssd in my system. The read and write speeds are ok, not great, but the capacity is a little lacking. Having a 240 gb ssd to store my most used games, files, and applications that I use most often will definitely be a useful upgrade. Most p.c's especially ones from tier 1 companies like Dell or Acer only have hard drives in their systems. While they're fine for storing bulk files and applications that you don't need as often, they lag behind in tasks like opening your most used files and transferring data. An ssd would be a significant upgrade for someone's pc that only has a hard drive. 

Why I personally want this ssd would be to replace my ocz one which  seems to have freaked out in only 3 months :'(

Why I think everyone should have an ssd? it makes just about everything snappier in PC usage, definitely worth the money if you can afford to grab one imo.

A SSD is great, it enhances your pc's performance and gets it running from 0 to 100 km/h in just 1,0 sec, that's faster than any car! B|
Humanity deserves the SSD, it has been on the market since approximately 2009, but I never got the opportunity to get one of these jewels... :$
In conclusion, a SSD is certainly worth it, unfortunately I haven't got one, that's why I thought of joining this awesome give-away! :D

An SSD would be a great upgrade to rejuvenate my aging laptop, and everyone should get an SSD because they are the future.

I have not the best in the world SSD the Apacer will sure push loading time alot faster why I do want as it's a upgrade even down to the space if I win.

So my mom and dad has always had this sort of crappy computer and they're always complaining about how slow it is even when running windows 10 currently.

So one day i got the perfect idea, they are about to move to a new place in about a month, and i am building them a "new" computer (from old scrap laying around from my previous builds) as a house warming present, which i know my dad will appreciate especially. So i got most parts done already, chassi, motherboard, psu, graphics and lots of different cooling options. But im missing the ram and the ssd to really make this system come together. And being short of the awesome $ at the moment (or KR as we say in Swedish) i found this to be the absolut perfect opportunity for me to finish the build since i then only have to spend my money on the ram.

So yea hopefully luck is mine in the coming days and a thanks for the opportunity of winning these awesome give aways that you are adding :)!

SSD's are far superior to all other data storage, therefore everyone should have one! Also I need one for my build and this will save me some money.

I think I should have a new SSD for my system as SSD's are much cooler than HDD's. No really, my computer tells me this is so. Also I think it wants to have a new SSD as it's got plans for world domination, and far be it for me to contradict our robot overlords.

Just started getting windows errors for the hard drive in this machine, doing a slight upgrade. Recently moved everything into a Corsair 300R, ordered a Kingston 120GB V300 and Seagate 2TB SSHD to replace the failing drive and ordered a H100i GTX to finally upgrade from my old Zalman CNPS 9900 ALED air cooler that I've been using since my Core 2 Q6600. I also just ordered a couple new PSU's because the ones we currently have aren't great(a generic coolermaster 600W and an OCZ Stealth Xstream 650W) but my next project is going to be to use the old case and some parts from an old XP machine to build a NAS that can be upgraded at some point later, however the other, non-gaming machine, still doesn't have an SSD.

the old lenovo thinkpad I have was af monster (touch screen in the early days) but it only has a standard HDD - a SSD would just give another couple of years of usage :-) because the rest of it is still just perfekt :-)

I would like to change my mechanicle hdd to an SSD in my laptop.

I would really like another SSD to help with read and write speeds on my PC, and I can't afford to upgrade at the moment. Thanks for the giveaway :P

The SSD i have now is a 120 GB and its alright. it does the job but not as fast as it should! This would be a great improvement to my build! :)

12 hours ago, adams said:

my current ssd is 120gb and it is full and I have no games on it!, I am considering a new ssd right now, so winning this would save me alot of money!

12 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

Me, I plan on getting an SSD for purposes of dual-booting to Windows 10 before the upgrade period in July. I don't really have much room on my Windows 7 480GB SSD for it since I don't have a bigger HDD. Windows licensing is a *****, so I plan on just transferring this 240GB to whatever computer I need Windows 10 on.

SSDs are just better and faster.

I want an SSD so I can have one in the 300 dollar budget build im making for my brother and I.

It will also get rid of the HDD cost!

I am FINALLY making the migration from Mac to PC - it's my first ever build and I'm going completely overkill and I don't care :D

So far I've bought an Asus Maximus VIII Formula mobo + 16GBs of Corsair Dominator Platinum memory.  This would compliment my black/silver theme and save me some much needed money - as can be seen in my 'Still to buy' parts list :( 

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Yo_Smith/saved/#view=F6NdnQ

I want an SSD coz I don't have one.

And I think everybody should have an SSD coz Its really fast and U will surely notice and enjoy the response time of each application stored in the SSD!

Thank You for this awesome giveaway, Good Luck to all !

Winning a SSD would big a big help to my system now that I am expanding into making videos and streaming. I have so many planned improvements and such and to win one of the things I plan to purchase would really be amazing