Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

In my opinion everybody should have an ssd not only because it greatly increases the snapiness and speedzz of ya system but also because it is a step in the right direction. Let me elaborate: Technology (especially in the Computer and information technology sector) is advancing quite quickly and if we want it to keep doing that we should always strive (being PC people using and producing these products) for more speedzz, better performance, better price to performance! Better reliability!! SPEEDZZ AGAIN!!! So getting ssd´s only seems logical in that sense. Evolution my friends, just the next step. Yes maybe they are expensive today and all but hey in my opinion they bring a hell of a lot more advantages than disadvantages over mechanical hard drives. Everybody get an ssd woop woop. Lets keep moving forward! Also having many people buy them will of course bring more and better ones to the market This is likely to happen because of factors such as competition as well as supply and demand make it atractive to research and better the standing of storage technoligies. This in turn is very likely to make fast storage solutions cheaper! No matter if we are talking ssd or any other storage technology perhaps one that has not been invented yet. (return of floppy disks maybe?... blue ray floppies?) Have a great day folks.

I was getting ready to buy a 240gig SSD until my old 2TB hdd died. I had to spend most of my expendable cash on a new one and was so close to getting faster boots!

Could use a larger ssd.  My current 120G is almost full.

I am currently still running on an old 120GB MKN SSD. It served me well the last 4 years but now needs to be replaced before it fails because not booting from a SSD is not an option for me anymore.

I think I need a ssd because I have a laptop hard drive cause budget cuts, and this would be an excellent upgrade.

I have 4 mechanical drives in my PC, 2 of which, according to hard disk sentinel, have less than 300 days of estimated life left on them. I'm unemployed and can't afford a new drive atm :'(

I recently upgraded my rig from no SSD to a 500GB one and it's such a blessing. As a gamer and content creator, I would never be able to go back to the "speed" of HDDs. Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro is just a hundred times smoother now. Can only recommend !

I would like to win this SSD so I can give my father my 120gig Fury SSD to speed his system up. SSD's have a huge impact on system speed. Boot time is below 20secs, programs load up much-much faster and browsing has never been faster before!

I have HDD 1TB and 160GB only in use so it should be better with SSD because it's faster and stuff ppl already know from watching your channel xD My PC is potato btw i think if i win i give this to my friend who have better PC but old crappy 7-8 years old 500GB HDD ;p

SSD's are the future of computing. Everyone should have one because of the shear speed, and access times.

I don't have a single SSD cause I can't afford it and the hardrives in my system are starting to age

I want an ssd so I can take it out for a nice candlelight diner on Valentines day, and maybe, just maybe, move my steam folder from my old harddrive on to it, but in a gentle way.

well the sata 2 ssd i got is starting to feel slow and small in terms of size :P and why? cuz speed!

I don't even have an SSD. All I am running is a 1TB WD Blue that came with my computer when I got it. I know that an SSD drastically decreases boot times, and I would just like to have that experience for myself. 

Currently RMA'ing my Sandisk SSD so a new shiny one from a different brand would give me some peace of minD!!

I would like one of these to use as a placemat for my coffee mug when I'm using my computer. 

I have a 60gb SSD that is running W10. In order  to maximize space, I had to do some tweaking on the os, but I'm sacrificing performance and I'm very limited to the programs I install. I'm planning on getting a bigget SSD but they are out of my budget. And to go back to a HDD is not an option... :( I will really miss the speed. 

I'd like a ssd to upgrade my current setup which has a 7200rpm hdd and I have a friend which has an ssd and his s.o and programs run so smooth it's not even fun, I'd really like one and I think everyone should if they can afford it since the computer becomes so much faster in almost everything it's quite ridiculous.

big fan of your vids! keep up the good work!

I'd love an SSD. Never had one before.

Maybe my computer won't take 10 minutes to boot up anymore. xD

Thanks for the giveaway, LMG!

I currently only have a 2tb HHD and as of late its been so bad that I can't run in games like skyrim or the world won't load.

Do you want your drives to be all liquid or gaseous? No? Then you need an SSD. And that's why everyone needs an SSD. Oh yeah, and everything is faster, but mostly the first point.

Everyone should have an SSD because it's 2016...

But for real, my brother doesn't have one and I would love to gift him the magic of SSD speed.

Having a SSD to speed up the boot times and load times on my 6 year old Dell would be amazing.