Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

i don't have any SSD, and it would really speed up my laptop 

I think everyone should have a SSD simply because they are really fast, only thing is that they're still kind of pricy. So I only have a 125GB SSD, but it is amazing for my windows boot disk!

I'm building a computer as a gift to my mom to help get rid of her really old laptop that shes using for her business stuff. It would be great if I could get her the fastest machine possible, and an SSD would help a lot for her boot times =)

I want to try the performance boost by RAID-0-ing two SSDs.

My SSD is running quickly out of  space and im on a very strict budget and why you should have one is the speed of it and the booting time vs HDD is a big diffrence and big loading game has big difference in load time for an exampel BF4 takes sooo long time on the HDD 

Everybody should have SSD in their computer if they don't want to get angry after half year of having it with only HDD...

Hello 

I am currently building a new computer. I haven't had a new computer in about 10 years I finally decided this month is it with my tax return coming in. I have been gaming on a 3 year old notebook the Lenovo G505s. My tax return is small so all i was able to get together was a 2 TB red drive for storage. Honestly though I don't know if I will be able to afford the ssd if I don't win. I hope to at least have one good component in my system.

Hi, I've just finished building my budget PC and I've been looking to buy a 60gb ssd. This would be more than perfect. I've never booted up of a ssd and would love to try it.Thanks for reading.

All I have are 74 gigs of HDD storage and only one slot in my laptop.

Needless to say that the thing is full.

How could you not see, or disagree with me, that I really do desperately need the SSD?

I only have a 120 ssd as my boot drive and I would like to increase the capacity of this drive. Everyone should own a SSD boot drive so their compute can be boot up much faster!

Hey, I really want this ssd bc I wouldn't mind my games starting faster. And everyone should have an ssd bc boot times are amazing!

Why i want an ssd? to load minesweeper faster!

I've never owned an SSD but it would be nice to have one for my laptop, as it takes me long enough to do college work and to make backups.

Everyone should have an SSD because they don't leave you waiting ages to load games and that 1 web browser that we all know and love *cough* Google Chrome

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

SSDs are an excellent way to make your "less than screaming fast" quicker to boot and be up and going sooner! And my computer is "less than screaming fast"...

And free is always good.

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

Do I haveta? Awe man...

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

I better go double/triple check my settings! NOW!

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

- Robert McCloskey

the hdd on my daily use laptop may be starting to fail. a new SSD would be a great way to breath new life into my aging linux laptop.

I have 2 hard drives. One is 9 years old 320GB hard drive which sounds like it might die soon. All the important data is copied so it should not be a tragedy if it breaks, but then i would only have 1TB hard drive for everything. Having an SSD for system and games would be amazing since it works so fast compared to HDDs, saves alot of time on booting and loading screens and makes your system work faster overall, but i could not afford one in a foreseeable future. Getting one from Apacer and you guys would be an absolute godsend!

I have a 120GB SSD that I would like to give to my friend so I need something to replace it with. He's currently running only on a 5400RPM HDD

I will be building my first PC soon. Watching videos have been pushing me to do it, having an SSD on it would be so sweet.

My computer only uses a 1tb WD blue so an ssd i really something that is needed and something that I have always wanted to buy but never actually bought.

I would like to win this SSD mainly because I do not have one right now! I have been reading up on them and convinced myself to go and buy one because they are a MUST in any PC. It will definitely be a dream to win one of these SSDs.

I would like to have one of those sweet SSDs, because no one should suffer the horror of getting home after a long day at work, entering your room, turning on PC, changing into your home wear and than, instead of turning around to sit down and watch some LinusTechTips... you have to wait more... CAUSE IT'S STILL BOOTING! :o

I dont deserve it. I have a 500gb 850 evo but I still think that SSDs are necessary for people who play specific games regularly and also people who want fast boot times for their PCs

I would love another SSD for my rig to expand my Steam drive with. Also, everyone should use SSDs because the performance you get from them in over HDDs is just awesome. I never believed it until I tried it for myself. Will never go back to pure HDD unless I have zero choice in the matter!

Once you've tried SSD you can not go back to HDD, unfortunately capacity is an issue with SSDs so mine is all full, and that is why I could really use a new one :)

Good luck to all :) 

I have never owned a SSD before and don't think my dad is going to let me buy one soon.