Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I believe I need an SSD because I would like to run one in my desktop after seeing how much of a load time boost it made in my laptop. I believe everyone should have an SSD as this would make them more mainstream, therefore they would become cheaper than even current prices.

The SSD I have now is 120GB and its full. I just want more high speed space.

why i want a SSD because i don't have one and speed. why other should get one because of speed lol. thank you :)

12 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I would absolutely love to get an ssd because I have wanted to build a pc for a long time, but have not had the time or $750 it would take. But, I have been saving money and very well would love to have this to start my build off greatly ?

Would love to get a new SSD so I can use the second ssd-slot in my define R5.

I would love an SSD in my computer. I would use it as my boot drive since this comp takes aaages to start up....

getting a new ssd wold radically decrease the cost of my first pc build, something i'm trying to do by getting a gob.

Working on my final research thesis grad school on my old laptop. Would be nice to be able to build a new computer and this would be a good start for that!

I have a Samsung 250gb ssd that serves as my boot device. It is currently dieing and I am running into some money problems to get me a new one.

I want to finally install blender to an SSD to do my work, cause this caviar blue sometimes is driving me crazy and I can afford paying for an SSD.

Hi, I think SSDs is a must at this time for everyone -consumer and professional users as well as data centers-because of it's fast speeds at both read and write, and it's less noise and extra safety because of having no moving part so it is less accessable to fail than traditional HDD. So it is a huge step in the future of storage and if I got this SSD it will make my laptop a lot much faster because I have a 5400 RPM HDD so yeah....

I think everyone should have an SSD in their rig because it saves people a lot of time, which can vastly benefit someone that really needs constant access to a computer. An SSD is also much more efficient compared to a HDD. An SSD uses less power, which can save some people with small power supplies, and an SSD also has a longer lifespan. They are also completely silent. Nobody likes unnecessary noise coming from anything, and many people try to get cases optimized for silence so that they don't have to hear the noise of their HDD but most of the cases that aren't advertised as being "silent cases" have a more B.A look to them. This is why I think everyone should have an SSD. I currently have a 256gb Samsung 850 pro and I have no space left on it so I'm coerced into using my HDD for everything.

I should win one of these ssd's because i have a 500gb 5400rpm hdd and its already filled up, so i need an ssd.

I currently have a 120gb ssd for my games and other programs id like to run faster. But i do not have a boot ssd because all of the space is taken up on the one I already have. I am sick of the slow boot and as a senior in high school with no job currently, i cannot afford to buy another one or a bigger one.

I really need an new ssd because I have so little space that I can barley have games open without it saying I have to little space left. I also can't get the latest big games because of space issues my dad bought me bo3 and I can't play it.

It would mean the world to me if I won the giveaway??

I haven´t had the opportunity to use a SSD in my own system, since I don´t have a lot of money. However, a friend of mine (who has a lot of money) has a 480GB SSD for his boot drive in his laptop. All new computers should have a SSD for boot device, but my own computer is really crappy with a 5400RPM drive, that takes about 10 minutes to open windows.  I think everyone has to try a SSD for boot device, we all will in a very close future, since all of the time wasted in the loading screens, not only in videogames but work applications, can be put to a better use.

Everyone needs an SSD in their system because boot times are just painful. In the modern age waiting minutes+ for applications and OS to start is sadmaking.

I currently have only a 3tb wd green which is painfully slow so a boot or cache ssd would be nice.

gatta go sanic fast

I'm about to give my system to my little sis for her first gaming rig and so will need to rebuild. Plus..PANTHERS man! That's gotta be right up there with rubbing cheetah blood on it for that extra boost of speeds. Gimme gimme!

I only have a 240GB SSD in my first computer, and this would really help me out on my second computer with loading time and every other thing. Thanks for the giveaway!

Well I've been stuck on the same 2TB Seagate HDD for the last two years, so as you can imagine, the boot times have gotten kind of horrible...

I have a single 5400rpm hard drive 1tb and 2 7200rpm hardrives 80gb. The former is from 2005, the latter from 2006. They rattle everyday and sound like they are about to die.

A new ssd would be a blessing. Too bad they are all expensive in Australia.

I have a 2TB hard drive but no ssd. It takes over 5 mins to boot up my computer :(

i want an ssd because i don't have one, i'm running out of storage and they are cool :)

everyone should have one because it's all about the speeeeeed!