Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I currently don't have an SSD in my computer. I think this would be a good opportunity for me to compare the speed of an SSD to a 7200RPM hard drive for myself. Thanks.

I am building my very first PC and would love to start off with the right equipment and the AS330 Panther 240G SSD would be a great start. Also, it would be a huge money saver for a first-timer on a budget.

Everyone Should Have An Ssd, they just need to, they need to DO IT, JUST DO IT, GET AN SSD, DO IT!

Maybe it's finally to experience whats it's like to have an ssd. I heard a lot of great things about it.

I need that SSD Because PCs without SSD are booting really slow and nobody got time for that, right?

I am using a 120GB SSD that was my external to replace my dead 320GB 2.5" HDD in my only computer.

I love small form factor PC-s and my Sapphire EDGE VS8 is one of my favourites. The only thing that sets it back is an HDD. To which I would love to switch it up for an SSD. 

I have a 120GB SSD in my laptop and it was a breath of life for it. My girlfriend is still using traditional 5400rpm drive in hers and I can't stand watching her struggling to even open a browser... SSD would be a great gift for her. 

I think many people don't even realise how much would something so simple do to revive their old PC or Laptop. Everyone should have an SSD these days. 

I have seen the power of an SSD, and I really want one. SSDs can take much unnecessary time out of your life that you spend waiting for crap to load because your HDD just can't do it any faster. These could especially make life easier, because if you ever went anywhere, you could simply take your SSD with you and use the USB Type C port.

Currently it can take up to 7 minutes for me to start up my system and be in a game and then I usually have greater than average load times. Having an SSD would easily improve this and make applications load faster as well.

I think i should win one of these. Never owned one myself so that is why i want one. And its one of the parts i need to upgrade. my mechanical hard drive gives too much wait and too little doing stuff. i also think everyone should own a SSD becouse its just a much smoother experience. its (from what i gather from linus) like not having to wait an age for the pc to boot, for programs to open, etc. Hope i win.

Hello all. How are we? I hope everything is ok. Now, the SSD. These little things are amazing! Now you can have windows and any other programme load up in a matter of seconds. How cool is that? That is why everyone should have an SSD in their PC. 

I have recently built my own PC and I'm not going to lie and say I don't have an SSD or whatnot, but I do. I have a Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD. The reason why I would like to win this SSD is because I would like to review it and provide you all with an honest and most definitely unbiased review. I would like to compare it not just physically (such as how well it is made) but also the boot times of the most popular and most commonly use programmes, such as windows. I feel that I would be able to provide an very in depth (and of course unbiased) review that takes into account both drives and gives thorough advice to people who are looking for a very good SSD, yet don't want to break the bank.

Thank you for this opportunity and I do apologize if my reasoning was a little too long winded. I wish all of you who are entering, the best of luck. All the best, take care,

LordPugIII

Processor: i5-4690k @ 3.5GHz. Mobo: MSI Z97 Krait Edition. RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB @ 1866MHz Dual - Channel. Storage: WD 1TB HDD. 850 EVO 250GB. Sandisk SSD PLUS 240GB. GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX 970 DirectCU II 4GB GDDR5. PSU: EVGA Supernova 550 G2. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro M. Monitor: BENQ GW2270H Full HD 21.5". OS: Windows 10 Home 64 bit.

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/rhnhRB

Everyone should have a SSD because waiting 10 minutes for your computer to boot up is xp waste. 

Hi!
I have an 5400rpm HDD in my laptop. A upgrade to an SSD would lead to faster load times and more productivity, and thats why everyone, including me, should upgrade to an SSD. 

yay for free stuffz! got a 5 year old pc, slowly upgrading parts. and just so happens and SSD is one of the things i still need. (along with a new video card) it must be fate. don't argue with fate.....

Why SSD?

Because it is just better. No mechanical parts, no noise, low power consumption, less points of failure and so on.

i'm still running 2 hard drives 1 from 4 years ago, and the other from 2002, i think i need an upgrade and a Apacer AS330 Panther would be just perfect

My current SSD is the 128gb Kingston SSDnow v300, universally acknowledged as the worst one made so I could definitely use an upgrade. And I'm a firm believer that an ssd is the best price/performance upgrade you can make for a pc. Its like the new ram upgrade that used to be suggested.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

My SSD is a crappy SanDisk Extreme and it's failing me really hard for the past month. Bios wont recognized it almost every boot... It's a real pain and I dont have any money to get a new one...

Wish me luck !

Thanks for handing out free stuff, always appreciated. :)

I was looking for an SSD (planning for a PC ugrade in May) but was only looking at brands I knew, which were very little and expensive for what I wanted. This might just be the one..

I think I should win an SSD because it's what most people use in their systems nowadays, and having one would really help me build my PC much faster and make it faster!

Well i am looking to get an SSD for my friend and it would be super awesome to just win this one rather than just buy one. I built my PC like 4 months ago and i gotta say an SSD is essential when you dont want to have to wait for your PC to boot up. Although I do have to add that if i do win i might just give my friend my SSD and install this one in my system because why not have more storage :P.