Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I need a small loan of 240gbs...

SSDs are like corvettes and HDDs are like my grandmas cadillac...slow and surprisingly heavy.

A great, and very beautiful man said an HDD doesnt cost more than a night out on the town with a friend shoving popcorn and nachos into his or hers face, so in my mind it can be added later.

SSD's are a necessity for faster function and quicker boot and load screen times.  Need an upgrade to my old little guy.

I really want to get a new ssd for my pc games... then i'll have them all together, neatly installed on one drive.

Greetings from Germany 

Laptop users should have SSDs, because they survive dropping, are energy efficient(battery life), fast, and generate less heat which is cool ;)

I have just decided to finally join the PC Master Race i want to keep for like five years and i want to put an SSD in my system but if i do that i cannot afford a graphics card with 4 gb of ram to futureproof it so i have to upgrade to another graphics card along the line and my that says that that is too much work

I am currently using a VERY old ssd, which ist currently as fast as a normal hdd. I really love ssd`s because they are (normaly) wonderful fast and every one should have a ssd in his pc because a ssd make a smile in your face when you are using a pc with a ssd. :-) 

I would be very happy when I will win a ssd because my current one is very old and slow and i will definitely smile when I win one :-)

Why should everyone have an SSD? I've done many upgrades through my IT career and none of them have made a general user say "damn this is so much faster" as often as an upgrade to an SSD. One of the truly noticeable upgrades to even a basic machine.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

You can never go wrong with another SSD. I only have one which I prefer to have another for more storage. My SSD made my boot up way more faster than a simple 7200rpm Hard drive. I love the the speed of an SSD.

I want a new SSD because I don't have one, and fallout 4 is a nightmare without one.  

Why does everyone need an SSD? Because it is a significant improvement over HDDs. Better response time, speed, reliability, efficiency, size, noise and so on. 

Now why do I need an SSD? Mechanical hard drives on a laptop that gets tossed around is: 1) extremely slow. 2) Dangerous for you data. I've had HDDs die in the laptop or suddenly drop in performance and its most likely because it couldn't handle the environment its in.

Daily driver I literally carry around all day:

Clevo P770DM-G: i7 6700 @ -190mv || 980m || 16GB 2133 MHz || 250Gb 850 Evo || 250 850 Pro || 1TB 7200RPM HDD ||

GPU overclock:

+260/200 @ +25mv max stable before I hit power limit because of my 230W power adaptor : (

+285/230 @ +50mv lasted for 1 hour of Valley benchmark : ) 

I need an ssd because I'm currently working with an old 320gb laptop hard drive that I recycled to save money on my new rig...

I have never experienced the power of an SSD! plus all my drives are under 500gb and old. (To be honest i just really want an ssd because they are awesome).

Because I am quickly ruining out of storage and I'm too broke to buy more !

I want a SSD because I don't have any and it will help with loading tons of my regularly played games.

Faster boot times*, lower loading times in games, better response time, better I/O time and no moving parts. So dropping them isn't always** the end of the world. An increase in overall performance across the board.

My two SSDs died a while back, would save me money I don't have to win one :P

* If using SSD as your boot drive

** Don't drop them. Gravity + PC parts = bad

Main/Workhorse PC: Intel Core i9-9900X | Asus X299-E Gaming | 80 GB DDR4-3000 Corsair Vengeance LPX | 2x Nvidia Titan RTX NVlink/SLI | Gamer Storm Captain 360EX for CPU + 2x NZXT Kraken G12 & X42 for GPUs | 2x 1 TB Crucial NVMe M.2 SSD | 5x WD Blue 500 GB SATA SSD | 1x WD Blue 250GB SATA SSD | Corsair RM850X (CPU, Mobo, Storage) + EVGA 850 G2 (GPU Power) | Thermaltake Core X9 Snow Edition | 2x Samsung Q6F 55" QLED TV + 2x Samsung C32F391 -- PC Part Picker List

Livingroom Gaming PC: Intel Core i9-9900X | EVGA X299 Micro | 16 GB DDR4-3000 Corsair Vengeance LPX | 2x Nvidia RTX 2080 NVlink/SLI | EVGA CLC 240 AIO | 1x 1 TB Crucial NVMe M.2 SSD | 1x 1 TB Samsung 860 Evo SATA SSD | EVGA SuperNova 1000 G2 | Fractal Design Meshify C Mini | LG C8 65" OLED

I heard once you go SSD you never go back. That's why I want one...wanna see what the fuss is all about :D

I think everyone should have an ssd (solid state drive) because if everyone has a faster computer, they become more productive, if people are more productive they become happier people which makes people around them happy. Those happy people wonder why that person was happy and when they found out he received an ssd, they buy one and now more and more people are happy!! What a great way to make the world a better place!! :D

Everyone should have an SSD because it is way faster than just a regular HDD... but hey! HDDs are cheaper... so why not both? 

In the pc world its Hercules vs Zeus with SSD being Zeus . Sure a HDD can work and be good just like a Hercules can but it lacks the supreme godliness power of an SSD. To be truly appreciative of such speed, one must first learn the ways of the old and learn the ways of the old I have. Anyways much appreciated if I win one lol. 

I would love an ssd because I need a faster hard drive. And everyone needs one because they are amazingly faster than their counterparts and windows deserves to be on a a better drive. 

I want this SSD because it has glorious panther on it. And with it my system will be as fast as panther! (mostly because of panther)

I have a cheap quality 120 GB ssd with no games and I am in need of a new high performance one. I am a broke college student and can't even afford a game let alone an SSD

Getting SSD is essential to lower Your boot time and increace overall PC using experience. I need one to complete a PC buid for my wife. Her 640GB Samsung HDD is about 8 years old and already starting to glitch. Having a good SSD would solve the problem with everything. :)

I've never had an SSD cause I was dumb enough to think that they were unreliable. Now that I want one, I can't afford it, cause I've quit my job, moved to another country (from Italy to UK), started University and now I'm a broke ass full-time student that can barely pay the rent with the money that I'm earning from dish-washing and temporary jobs. I'm stuck with a bloody 7200rpm drive that takes ages to load anything, and having a Laptop that slow when you're studying filmmaking and you need fast drives to edit your content, it's very very very frustrating.

Every PC should have an SSD 'cause time is precious, and spending it in front of a loading screen feels like a slow and painful way to waste your life, everybody should be able to use their pc the way they bought it for, without loading times, or with little, no frustrating ones.

Sorry for the rant...and for the broken english.

-EDIT- I just checked my Laptop drive is currently a Seagate 5400rpm 1TB Hard Drive, so..it's far worse than what I was thinking in the first place.

Good Luck everyone =)

Edited by Lupo2punto0

I want a new one because I only have a 64 on my computer, so I can't keep many games downloaded on my computer. So I lose a lot of my game data. Their important because that where windows is installed to so you want it fast for better computer usage.