What should I do if I like somone?

Bajantechnician

I thought we already went over this? Ask her out, take her somewhere nice, don't spend a ton of money on her, etc.

When should you ask?

Whenever you're ready.

Where should you ask?

I don't know. Just be sure to ask her in person and not over the phone.

How do you tell her you want to have sex with her?

Just tell her.

What if she doesn't like you back?

Move on. At least you told her how you felt.

Am I missing anything?  

You could try punch him/her. 

I've heard thats a good conversation starter.

/s

:D

Basically everything said above.

System:
CPU: I7-3610QM @ 2.3 GHz | Motherboard: something with chips | RAM: 8 Gb of something | GPU: AMD HD 7600M | Case: Something made out of plastic | Storage: Toshiba MQ01ABD075 750GB | PSU: something external | Display(s): something glowing | Cooling: jet engine | Keyboard: hama something | Mouse: Logitech something | Sound: Traktor Kontrol S2 as soundcard, AKG K500 Headphones | Operating System: Windoof 10

59 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

So i like this person, really like her, nice person.

What should I do if I really like her?

Thanks

knock her over the head with a club and bring her back to your cave

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Tell her. Here are a couple of ways

1) Directly and openly. Takes balls and this is usually reserved for when you know you'll be shut down, as a kind of "get it over with" kinda deal like peeling a bandaid, one motion: right off!

2) Tell her by proxy: I personally dislike the "find out of she likes me!" approach quite a bit. I rather just make public statements among the social circle but not in front of her of how I'm into her. Like make it a matter of public record it will reach her ears sooner or later and you'll get your answer

3) Don't tell her but move into more one on one territory: As a shy guy this is my personal favorite: I don't tell her "hey I really like you" or "I wanna go out" anything like that, just kinda ease into it. I liked this one girl and there was a work party and I just told her "Hey you going to that party?" and she said "I'm not sure kinda far away from me" and I went "Let's go we'll split a cab back" and there you have it. 

Or like mention a movie you really wanna see and ask if she wanna go catch it with you or something like that, even as simple as "I really feel like x food, we should get some right?"

Worst thing is that she might but a stop to it like "woah what do you mean" and you can always dodge "No I don't mean it as in a date thing". Sure it might take longer for you to be able to make a move but I don't mind.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Ask her if she's into consoles or PCs, then you'll known if she's worth your time.

Joke aside, tell her already. If you asked her for every status update or thread you could've been dating. Don't make me post Shia Labeouf. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Ask her out in person. None of that ask he through text thing. That's how she will know it's getting real. It's kind of like how taking off your shirt makes things more intense. Bonus points if you ask her out in person when you're shirtless.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

So i like this person, really like her, nice person.

What should I do if I really like her?

Thanks

Cry

Piss on her to show dominance

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

10 hours ago, Misanthrope said:

Tell her. Here are a couple of ways

1) Directly and openly. Takes balls and this is usually reserved for when you know you'll be shut down, as a kind of "get it over with" kinda deal like peeling a bandaid, one motion: right off!

2) Tell her by proxy: I personally dislike the "find out of she likes me!" approach quite a bit. I rather just make public statements among the social circle but not in front of her of how I'm into her. Like make it a matter of public record it will reach her ears sooner or later and you'll get your answer

3) Don't tell her but move into more one on one territory: As a shy guy this is my personal favorite: I don't tell her "hey I really like you" or "I wanna go out" anything like that, just kinda ease into it. I liked this one girl and there was a work party and I just told her "Hey you going to that party?" and she said "I'm not sure kinda far away from me" and I went "Let's go we'll split a cab back" and there you have it. 

Or like mention a movie you really wanna see and ask if she wanna go catch it with you or something like that, even as simple as "I really feel like x food, we should get some right?"

Worst thing is that she might but a stop to it like "woah what do you mean" and you can always dodge "No I don't mean it as in a date thing". Sure it might take longer for you to be able to make a move but I don't mind.

Explain 2 plz..

Also she's busy whenever I ask her to dinner or lunch.

Like today. I asked he Fri lunch, she has to volunteer at a hospital

Always busy means a high likelihood of her not being interested in you. Just move on or if you want to make a point out of it just tell her "That's ok I'll just go with x" (x being some other girl)

As for 2 this is fairly simple, try to "hang out" with her and some other mutual friends then when she's not there but mutual friends are there make a comment like "She's just so damn cute" or something like that openly. But you can probably skip all that sounds like she's dodging you.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Just now, Bajantechnician said:

No

Your mind is telling you noooo

But your boooody

YOUR BOOOOODYYY

IS TELLING YOU YEEEAAAA

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

3 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Always busy means a high likelihood of her not being interested in you. Just move on or if you want to make a point out of it just tell her "That's ok I'll just go with x" (x being some other girl)

As for 2 this is fairly simple, try to "hang out" with her and some other mutual friends then when she's not there but mutual friends are there make a comment like "She's just so damn cute" or something like that openly. But you can probably skip all that sounds like she's dodging you.

Well I mean I asked her to dinner like once and lunch like twice.

Also she asked me if I wanted Her number.

I said yes

4 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

And can u explain why I would do that?

I'm confused...

1 minute ago, ManOfDisguise said:

Your mind is telling you noooo

But your boooody

YOUR BOOOOODYYY

IS TELLING YOU YEEEAAAA

NO

7 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

NO

So...yes?

Specs of my PC:

16 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Bump

Up 3 posts

3 hours ago, Misanthrope said:

Can't tell from just that, I wouldn't think she's interested but who knows. Try 1 or 2

1 /2 when, where......

also, when we're in class, she looks my way every like 5 mins

also, could u explain why 1/2? 

Thanks

4 hours ago, Misanthrope said:

Can't tell from just that, I wouldn't think she's interested but who knows. Try 1 or 2

Forgot to mention she's 2 grades above me  one year age apart

Ether, a rag, and some rope.

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

11 hours ago, ManOfDisguise said:

Piss on her to show dominance

Tried this with my last SO. Worked perfectly. OP try this, it works.

"WIN OVER YOUR WOMAN WITH THIS ONE WEIRD TRICK!"

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

3 minutes ago, FruitBasketSilex said:

Tried this with my last SO. Worked perfectly. OP try this, it works.

"WIN OVER YOUR WOMAN WITH THIS ONE WEIRD TRICK!"

FruitBasketSilex has found the secret to picking up women!

Men hate him!

Specs of my PC: