What should I do if I like somone?

Bajantechnician
3 minutes ago, ManOfDisguise said:

FruitBasketSilex has found the secret to picking up women!

Men hate him!

Women adore him!

For 19.99$ you can learn the secret too!

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

12 hours ago, FruitBasketSilex said:

Tried this with my last SO. Worked perfectly. OP try this, it works.

"WIN OVER YOUR WOMAN WITH THIS ONE WEIRD TRICK!"

NO

12 hours ago, ManOfDisguise said:

FruitBasketSilex has found the secret to picking up women!

Men hate him!

NO

19 hours ago, Misanthrope said:

Can't tell from just that, I wouldn't think she's interested but who knows. Try 1 or 2

could you explain why 1/2?

Thanks

14 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

NO

NO

DO NOT RESIST!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

1 hour ago, Bajantechnician said:

NO

NO

could you explain why 1/2?

Thanks

Because you're getting mixed signals: She keeps saying no but she shows interest offering her number and such. Maybe she's not sure, maybe she just wants to know you better first, maybe she just likes you as a friend for the time being, who knows. Sorry to say but it looks like you can't escape a direct approach of either asking or getting to know how she feels about you somehow.

Can't offer much more advise here however: this is the point at which I usually give up and let things cool down but mainly because I usually don't care to make trouble and situations awkward for a long shot. Women can be extremely complicated and such and to me it's just not worth it pursuing since it means she'll be high maintenance and such anyway.

-------

Current Rig

-------

11 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Because you're getting mixed signals: She keeps saying no but she shows interest offering her number and such. Maybe she's not sure, maybe she just wants to know you better first, maybe she just likes you as a friend for the time being, who knows. Sorry to say but it looks like you can't escape a direct approach of either asking or getting to know how she feels about you somehow.

Can't offer much more advise here however: this is the point at which I usually give up and let things cool down but mainly because I usually don't care to make trouble and situations awkward for a long shot. Women can be extremely complicated and such and to me it's just not worth it pursuing since it means she'll be high maintenance and such anyway.

yeah..

i see.

also, shes a jr, im freshman,

high school,

but at the end of the year, were only year apart.

her birthday was 1/20(17y) im 8/9(16)

It generally doesn't matter.  Being rejected is the only thing that induces the sort of "fear" that you experience.  

Spoiler

If she rejects, find the sharpest blade you can find.  Saw off here hands and feet.  Burn all of her personal belongings.  Then you can gouge her eyes out.

3 hours ago, Qyndryx said:

It generally doesn't matter.  Being rejected is the only thing that induces the sort of "fear" that you experience.  

Reveal hidden contents

If she rejects, find the sharpest blade you can find.  Saw off here hands and feet.  Burn all of her personal belongings.  Then you can gouge her eyes out.

true.......

so how long should i know her before i ask her

Nothing more needs to be said here, just do it. :)

abhin0w here just tell her how you feel if she isn't responding to your invitations the way you want. If she says no, oh well.

Everytime i see a topic like this, the same question keeps popping up in my mind.

Why does the TS think it was a good idea to ask love advice on a bunch of pc enthusiasts?

I mean most of us put everything in a cage (case, cage, whatever, it's similar), bind everything together, usually with zipties, and close it up.

And the only thing we do is poke it from time to time to turn it on...

I think we can all agree such things won't work on a first date... But that's what most of us are good at and like to do.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

37 minutes ago, mathmeister said:

abhin0w here just tell her how you feel if she isn't responding to your invitations the way you want. If she says no, oh well.

howd u get another accnt?

tell the mods to revive ur old one

30 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

Everytime i see a topic like this, the same question keeps popping up in my mind.

Why does the TS think it was a good idea to ask love advice on a bunch of pc enthusiasts?

I mean most of us put everything in a cage (case, cage, whatever, it's similar), bind everything together, usually with zipties, and close it up.

And the only thing we do is poke it from time to time to turn it on...

I think we can all agree such things won't work on a first date... But that's what most of us are good at and like to do.

:/