Favorite YouTubers (besides LTT of course)

I've just been wondering what other YouTube channels people watch? (besides LTT:p), And maybe a story of why you watch them or how you came to watch them? I'm a big fan of Lindsey Stirling, Good Mythical Morning, Game Theorists and most of the larger tech YouTubers. My favorite non-tech YouTuber is a small-ish Let's Play channel called Stephen Plays. He's more laid-back than most other YouTubers (which I like) but he has a good mix of humor and dry commentary in his videos that I really enjoy, he has an amazing community, and in some LP's he'll make one video, read all the comments for that video, than let those comments guide him through the next video. 

Linus Cat Tips is my Fav. 

LCT Masster-Race!

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Colinfurze is fucking awesome. 

I like Penguinz0, Pewdiepie, The Young Turks, SUPER BUNNY HOP, RagnarRox, Game Theory, there's so many. 

But Youtube is how I watch everything, I don't have Netflix, Cable, nothing. I also like to learn while watching videos, so my favorite types of videos are editorial style. 

Also Twin Perfect. 

FRANKIE \o/

Frankie 'n Chill :3 - nohomo

If you find any grammar or spelling errors please fill out entry permit A38, thanks.

Greetings from germany

Profilepicture by Chibiterasu-chan

Etho

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

7 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Etho

Yes, Etho da bes. :D

I also really like:
GeneralsGentlemen

Magpie842

Stormless (more of a Twitch guy)

Tom Scott

Computerphile

The Great War

And probably a few others I can't think of right now. :)

I subbed to pretty much all the people already mentioned (then some) but I usually skip over most of their videos :P

The ones I do watch video-to-video are

• LTT and related
  • Kinda Funny/Kinda Funny Games
  • Roosterteeh and related
  • Syndicate Central (not his gaming channel)

I use to LOVE GMM (my morning show lol) but for w/e reason I stopped watching it.

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

I really like to watch The Mighty Jingles and most everything Rooster Teeth Productions.

Desktop - CPU: R5-2600 MOBO: Asus B450 Micro Atx MEM: Team T-Force RGB Black 16gb GPU: MSI 970 CASE: Zalman Z9 Neo White PSU: Antec EA-750 Earthwatts

I also like:
Vsause
Peter Hollens 
Taylor Davis 
ThioJoe & his tech channel ThioJoetech
comicsexplained 
Chuggaconroy
Collinfurze
and a bunch more, but these are the best. 

Just now, AresKrieger said:

Scishow

Extra Credits

Etho

And this guy if he keeps making content like this

Reveal hidden contents

Oh yeah, Extra Credits, I watch them quite a bit too!

If you like them (and History of Japan - just based off the title); You will like "The Great War" channel too.

I find myself watching a lot of motovloggers such as Do It With Dan, Walteriffic, Motonosity, 6foot4honda. I've also been a long time fan of Rooster Teeth since they first started Red vs Blue back in like 2004 (or was it 2006?) and of course MCM

You know how it is, the cow goes "moo", the dog goes "woof" and the gamer goes "The PvP is unbalanced."

Spoiler

Personal Computer: CPU: i7-4790 Mobo: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 Graphics Card: MSI R9-380  Memory: 16GB (8GB x2) G. Skill Sniper Gaming Series PSU: Apevia Warlock 750W Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Series Storage: 240GB SSD (OS) 3TB HDD (data and such) 500 GB SSD (Movies and Large Data Transfers (I'm constantly moving this one around to other computers))

1 minute ago, OPSJono said:

Oh yeah, Extra Credits, I watch them quite a bit too!

If you like them (and History of Japan - just based off the title); You will like "The Great War" channel too.

Yeah I may, the main reason I like that japan video by bill wurtz is just how funny it is, but will look into The Great War.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

6foot4honda

jakethegardensnake

3DMachines

Braydon Price

ZackGoes

Chaseontwowheels

Baron Von Grumble

RC Sparks

Blackpanthaa

YummiR6

Motonosity

leafyishere

Got an RC? head over to The Rc Thread and tell us about it, or you can just discuss rc in general there as well.

overly obsessed with 2 strokes and RCs

BRAAAAAAPPP

Spoiler

upgrading to:i5 6600k|MSI  z170a SLI Plus|1x8GB HYPERX Black| keeping the rest of my system the same for a few months until i have enough money for a better gpu,psu and an m.2 ssd

Spoiler

my baby:2008 Ktm 125 sx 

Spoiler

current rig:core 2 quad q6600@stock|asus p5q deluxe| 4GB of mix matched ddr2| saphirre r9 270x dual x| hyper212 evo w/ 2 sp120s| corsair cx 500m ikr time bomb| wd blue 1TB| corsair spec- 03|MSX home 64bit|

Techyescity

Flashgitz

Joker Productions

Techsource

Teksyndicate

Mainly just tech/gaming channels to be honest

CPU - Ryzen 7 5800x3D |  GPU - RTX 3080 TUF OC | Motherboard - ASUS TUF X570 | RAM - Patriot Viper Blackout 32GB 3200MHz | Case - InWin 805 | Boot Drive - Corsair MP600 PCIe 4.0  Storage - 2 x 1TB SSD's & 1 500GB SSD | PSU - Seasonic Focus Gold 1000w | Display - ASUS TUF VG27WQ Curved 1440P 165Hz | Cooling - ASUS TUF LC240 AIO + 5 aRGB Fans

AngryJoeShow is good for game reviews.  He's pretty funny and his reviews are on point imo.  I also just recently discovered another computer/tech channel called CultofMush.  He does things like budget builds, good deals on pc components, things of that nature.  I've only seen a few of his vids, but I like the channel so far.  Jayztwocents is also a favorite of mine as well as Preach Gaming

My favorites in tech besides LTT is Teksyndicate and Jayz2cents oh and HardwareCanucks and Austin Evans, how could i forget !!

Science and stuff...

Vsauce

SlowMoGuys

Gaming...

ShoddyCast 

Gopher

Others...

Strength Camp

Furious Pete

LA Beast

20 minutes ago, beach_boy98 said:

Jayztwocents stuff is amazing I find. Basically all the techtubers execpt techoftommorow.

What's wrong with ToT ?

Tech:

TekSyndicate

NCIX

Computerphile

Awesomesauce Network

Paul's Hardware

Comedy:
PeanutButterGamer

Jontron

Miscellaneous:

ScreenRant

ScreenJunkies

Tested

DIYPerks

HISHE (How It Should Have Ended)

VideosFromSpace

CompTIA A+ Certified

"We are all cups, quietly and constantly being filled. The trick is knowing how to tip yourself and let the good things pour out." - Ray Bradbury

1 minute ago, CameronDSetty said:

Lowko, Pocketnow, JWittz, Chris Stuckman, Jeremy Johns and lots and lots more

Just stumbled across Chris Stuckman the other day.  Really like his reviews