Diverse Poop Emojis!

babadoctor

Finally, Diverse Poop Emojis.

To everyone’s delight, Apple announced on Monday that it will be adding more options for people of color to their Emoji set. Along with this widened array, Tim Cook and the rest of the Apple design team addressed an even more serious problem: the lack of representation of different colors and consistencies of Emoji poops.

Since Emoji’s inception, the only fecal representation available was the classic “Brown Happy Dump:”

poop-emoji-original-poop.jpg

Which, of course, presents a limited range for those whose turds don’t look like this. The public has been particularly vocal about Apple’s inclusivity issues on social media:

YES

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG!

Sauce: https://aboveaverage.com/finally-diverse-poop-emojis/

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

We can't be discriminating against other races of poop afterall. How do you think the green poop felt about the brown poop having it's own emoji but not him? And what about the speckled ones? I dream of a world where all races of shit can have equal representation in text messages!

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

Just now, Tmt97 said:

We can't be discriminating against other races of poop afterall. How do you think the green poop felt about the brown poop having it's own emoji but not him? And what about the speckled ones? I dream of a world where all races of shit can have equal representation in text messages!

#POOPEMOJILIVESMATTER

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

1 minute ago, Tmt97 said:

Not being able to express my poop in the right way triggered me.

1 minute ago, QueenDemetria said:

You were triggered?

dNVvntX.gif?noredirect

11 minutes ago, QueenDemetria said:

I know the feeling. I used to spend hours on the toilet playing on my Iphone trying to "express" it. My doctor tells me this irregularity is caused by my poop being more of the consistency of a green turd winking and blowing a kiss. Now with apples new emojis I finally have a way of "expressing" this medical dilemma and I can finally wipe my ass, and leave this public restroom stall!

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

Gotta wonder about the artists hired to do this lol.

Sorry Steve, but were going to have to let you go. You see, your racial bigotry has come to our attention as we have received numerous complaints that your last batch of Emoji's featured only one race of turd. We have hired a new, younger graphic designer to come in with a more egalitarian mindset. He wishes to equally represent all of our feces, because after all: all turds are equally beautiful no matter how big or small! No matter how green, or speckled! No matter how brick shaped they appear! Also, this new guys been sleeping with your wife for two weeks, and she wants you out of the house by 5:00pm. Glad we had this chat Steve! Its been great working with ya. :D

edit:

16 minutes ago, Demonking said:

why is this even an issue of course there should be more colors why not. Also it's funny how both far left & far right get triggered just over different stuff. 

Far left and far right? when did this become about politics? Unless you mean which side of the throne the turd gets stuck to...

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

So, ak, I can't seem to find the one about diarrhea painted into a pentagram on floor of my basement. Is that in the third row somewhere?

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

21 minutes ago, Demonking said:
15 minutes ago, Ryoutarou97 said:

So, ak, I can't seem to find the one about diarrhea painted into a pentagram on floor of my basement. Is that in the third row somewhere?

why is this even an issue of course there should be more colors why not. Also it's funny how both far left & far right get triggered just over different stuff. 

Thats coming with the next batch. Your just going to have to wait around for equality a couple more years, along with the emoji's for sharting, atomic diarrhea, reindeer droppings, and spiking the chocolate fountain. Until then we must fight for our rights as equal emojis! We shall not back down! We shall not surrender!

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

1 minute ago, Tmt97 said:

Thats coming with the next batch. Your just going to have to wait around for equality a couple more years, along with the emoji's for sharting, atomic diarrhea, reindeer droppings, and spiking the chocolate fountain. Until then we must fight for our rights as equal emojis! We shall not back down! We shall not surrender!

Screw this, I'm going to android. 

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

Screw this, I'm going to android. 

Oh your going android are you? Well Ill have you know that robots are screwed over as well! Where is the emoji for android shit? How are R2D2 and C3PO gonna express themselves? This is robot discrimination of the highest degree. If someone doesn't end all this turd discrimination soon, I'm afraid the shit is gonna hit the fan. lol

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

2 minutes ago, Tmt97 said:

Oh your going android are you? Well Ill have you know that robots are screwed over as well! Where is the emoji for android shit? How are R2D2 and C3PO gonna express themselves? This is robot discrimination of the highest degree. If someone doesn't end all this turd discrimination soon, I'm afraid the shit is gonna hit the fan. lol

I have a rule that I automatically leave a thread if I have to tell someone that robots don't poo and obviously one should use the oil emoji. Bye.

I have a rule that I automatically leave a thread if I have to tell someone that robots don't poo and obviously one should use the oil emoji. Bye.

Robots don't poo? What racism! Ill have you know they have as much a right to lay a brown log in their porcelain throne as you do sir!

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

6 hours ago, QueenDemetria said:

@Godlygamer23 Get ready for lots of texts :]

You are the worst. :P

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Moved to off topic, the article appears to be from a satirical news website.

In which case it doesn't really belong in the tech news and reviews section.