Thank You Letter To China

Cory_plays_games

China, without you a budget build would not exist. Without you iphones would probably cost about $1700. Without you most cars would cost a million bucks. I thank you for all your innovations, cars, food, and cheap electronics I also have heard you chinese people are very nice. Thank You. 

Also I do NOT support slave labor. Factories have use slave labor need to get their s*it togather but I do support good factories

Thank You, Cory

Pro Budget Gamer (thats not a thing)

maxresdefault.jpg

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Don't think China make that many cars to be honest I think Japan make a lot

But a lot of the parts and electronics systems that make them work...

ASU

China, without you a budget build would not exist. Without you iphones would probably cost about $1700. Without you most cars would cost a million bucks. I thank you for all your innovations, cars, food, and cheap electronics I also have heard you chinese people are very nice. Thank You.

Thank You, Cory

Damn you need to educate yourself on how poorly the factory workers are treated in china.

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

Don't think China make that many cars to be honest I think Japan make a lot

they make a lot of cars. BMW just opened a factory there or is planning to. Also, a lot of the manufacturing of Japanese cars is done in the US, Canada or Mexico (not too sure about mexico)

maxresdefault.jpg

I was gonna post that

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Clickbait.

Shitpost.

Had to be said.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Damn you need to educate yourself on how poorly the factory workers are treated in china.

hooray for slave labor and capitalism!!! The people making your $1500 laptop make $15 a week

Yes slave labor is very very bad and I dont support it one bit. But I do very much support the good factories

Have to thank them for stealing all of our personally identifiable information and fingerprints as well of course.

Chinese tech: Blatantly rip off successful product created by another company, bypassing the expensive R&D stage of getting a product out on shelves, thus being able to sell them at much lower prices, when combined with low wages, safety standards, materials quality etc. make them so cheap for consumers the bigger companies may actually be worried.

Copyright isn't a thing in China  ;)

Almost as cool as my temps  

Thank you for not waging war on the US for all of our debt and for manufacturing all of our crap.

EDIT: YOU ARE NOT OFF THE HOOK FOR CX POWER SUPPLIES THO, U DED FO THAT

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

The more friendly we are, the more helpful we are!

MY OLD BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

Um.... Fuck you China for hinging on fake growth leading to your current economic dip, which is scaring US investors. Dam you Saudi Arabia for increasing oil production levels that has us below $30 for a barrel(well technically it's back up now but I won't be surprised if it drops).

Yes I know this post was a self centered personal agenda. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Thank you for not waging war on the US for all of our debt and for manufacturing all of our crap.

That would be one of the dumbest moves you could make for someone in China's position... their economy is very heavily linked to ours, if they go to war with us they lose economic stability(What a joke, economic stability doesn't exist). On top of that, the US has the largest military on the whole world.... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

War with China isn't going to happen because of how much both sides support each other's economies. Just political muscle flexing.

That would be one of the dumbest moves you could make for someone in China's position... their economy is very heavily linked to ours, if they go to war with us they lose economic stability(What a joke, economic stability doesn't exist). On top of that, the US has the largest military on the whole world.... 

I know that they depend on the US for the sale of manufactured goods and attacking would be a dumb idea. I am not a 3rd grader.

Good point though.

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

The more friendly we are, the more helpful we are!

MY OLD BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

im chinesee, sooooo, and not like half, i mean full out yellow asain chinese person

I really do like everyday chinese people you guys have a great culture and all of the ones I have met have been very kind and friendly. 

While yes, China is a big country for outsourcing work to, but as a country they aren't that great.

The government can sometimes be a sham. There's so many labour regulations that are being broken by factories like foxconn makes me think that either the gov isn't giving a fuck about labour regulations OR they're doing an extreme piss poor job enforcing these laws. I think a lot of the gov there are fucking elderly people who can't get with the times and is too power-hungry. Ever hear of the great firewall? Most social networks are banned leading to the citizens to create clones or find VPNs and the such to get around the firewall. But it's only a matter of time until the gov keeps up and blocks that VPN too. Not to mention that most consoles were banned until not too long ago because "they would corrupt the youth"

Even outside of tech, the gov still fucks up. What about the tiananmen square massacre? Armies just slaughtering innocent civilians? Mao Zedong creating a famine BECAUSE HE ORDERED FARMERS TO MAKE STEEL. YOU FUCKING IDIOT. YOU ARE STARVING YOUR COUNTRY FOR POORLY MADE STEEL. YOU KNOW WHY? FARMERS GROW FOOD YOU IDIOT. THEY KNOW  NOTHING ABOUT MAKING STEEL. Not to mention how piss poor the air pollution is. Very few regulations, I think they might be using leaded gasoline in their cars....

So the next time someone says that the US is a piece of shit, yes we have our problems, BUT WE DIDN'T START A FAMINE BY MAKING STEEL.

Edit: Oh yeah, I think the air pollution is so bad, someone's selling fresh air in a can

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/15/asia/china-canadian-company-selling-clean-air/

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

im chinesee, sooooo, and not like half, i mean full out yellow asain chinese person

lol me too, and I went apeshit on China just then

(Well, technically, both my parents are from Hong Kong and was a British colony for a long time. I can speak Cantonese at least. Please don't ask me to read Chinese, it's worse than me trying to speak Spanish.)

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

While yes, China is a big country for outsourcing work to, but as a country they aren't that great.

The government can sometimes be a sham. There's so many labour regulations that are being broken by factories like foxconn makes me think that either the gov isn't giving a fuck about labour regulations OR they're doing an extreme piss poor job enforcing these laws. I think a lot of the gov there are fucking elderly people who can't get with the times and is too power-hungry. Ever hear of the great firewall? Most social networks are banned leading to the citizens to create clones or find VPNs and the such to get around the firewall. But it's only a matter of time until the gov keeps up and blocks that VPN too. Not to mention that most consoles were banned until not too long ago because "they would corrupt the youth"

Even outside of tech, the gov still fucks up. What about the tiananmen square massacre? Armies just slaughtering innocent civilians? Mao Zedong creating a famine BECAUSE HE ORDERED FARMERS TO MAKE STEEL. YOU FUCKING IDIOT. YOU ARE STARVING YOUR COUNTRY FOR POORLY MADE STEEL. YOU KNOW WHY? FARMERS GROW FOOD YOU IDIOT. THEY KNOW  NOTHING ABOUT MAKING STEEL. Not to mention how piss poor the air pollution is. Very few regulations, I think they might be using leaded gasoline in their cars....

So the next time someone says that the US is a piece of shit, yes we have our problems, BUT WE DIDN'T START A FAMINE BY MAKING STEEL.

Jeez, If china is this bad, I wonder what's happening up in north korea