The Under Network thinks TB deserves to get cancer

spartaman64

seriously what is this guy's problem what did TB do to him. paraphrasing: "reviewers are low life creatures that lack talent and the ability to contribute anything and they put down the works of others and they pretend to be human" welp i guess he wouldnt think much of linus either

seriously what is this guy's problem 

Did he make a terrible product that TB called him out on or something? Generally people who think reviewers are bad are just salty about a bad review :)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Don't give idiots like this attention. That's all this video is; attention seeking.

Just open it up to downvote :D

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

0MxYjRL_700wa_0.gif

@Ryan_Vickers actually downvoting helps him. Youtube works off of 'interactions'. Any sort of interaction helps a video.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

Yeah and what would happen if he met me? oh i'm sorry i never meant what i said, waaaaaaaaa pls don't hurt me.

Yeah about sums this cunt up.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

And seriously this guy is terrible at shooters, man this guy really should be killed.

Did he make a terrible product or something? Generally people who think reviewers are bad are just salty about a bad review :)

Or they are sell outs like IGN, which TB isn't

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Issue reported:

Hateful or abusive content > Abusing vulnerable individuals

Timestamp selected:

1:18

Additional details:

Sick twisted individual who needs his YT revoked.

John Bain's an awesome man.

I disagree with what The Under Network has to say.

This is what the AluminiumTech had to say (lol)

Butthurt men and women are obviously very butthurt. Reviewers are awesome.  Don't be a dick (not to you).

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Just for the record i don't even watch TB, i'm going off the pure audacity and BS.

I watched perhaps 7 TB vids in all my time on YT, he's alright, but cancer is no laughing matter.

We need reviewers whether we like them or not - they inspect the work done by others and offer their critique to improve.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

-snip-

You know there's a difference between natural selection and terminal illnesses.

One involves killing off the fuckheads dumb enough to do *insert insultingly dumb thing here*, the other is a typically unpreventable spread of cells.

To the main topic: clickbait, just for views. TB ain't perfect, he's far from it. But who the hell says someone deserves to get cancer.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.