Battlefield 4 or Call of Duty Ghost

nemesis9991

If I must choose....BF4 but I'd rather not have either of them....

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

1778756-oh_look_its_this_thread_again.jp

Two completely different games, no direct comparison is possible.

BF4 btw, I was done with CoD since Black Ops 1

GW2: Vettexl.9726

Not really into the first person shooter genre, and I've never played any of the Battlefield series, so...

Uh....BF4??? CoD is a joke.

Get arma if you want a more realistic game

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

bf4 for me 100%. While bf4 looks like it's going to be quite similar to bf3, I think it is going to be quite an upgrade. It seems to me that they are making it more like battlefield 2, which is a very good thing. Bf2 was a game where it was so easy to have fun every time, which is the most important thing in a video game. We will have to wait until it's out though.

Why get the game that was the same since it started? xD

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

cod

:mellow: Not sure if serious or trolling.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

get bf4 and buy ghosts for cheap later

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

Any game as long as it's not Call of Duty jk get whatever looks best to you.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

BF4 done with CoD since CoD 4

this. Call of duty went down the shitter after the 4th.

It took all but a week for me to be driven back to 4. I remember getting all excited for MW2 and waiting in line at midnight on a school night just to buy it. It was one of the biggest disappointments of my life and still the single reason I will never buy anything on release.

Error: 410

I pre-ordered BF4. I'm not going to buy Ghosts <--- This is where I stand.

Intel i5 3570K - ASRock Extreme4 - Corsair Vengeance 8Gb RAM - ASUS GTX 660 Ti - Samsung 840 250Gb SSD (OS-Games) - WD 750Gb HDD (Storage) - Corsair TX650W PSU - Corsair 300R

Wow, yet another thread with people hating on games just because they're popular, how sad. Whether or not I'll get BF4 will be determined in the upcoming "public private" beta, not planning on getting Ghost seeing as I still enjoy COD4 more than any other modern COD title.

I pre-ordered BF4. I'm not going to buy Ghosts <--- This is where I stand.

But do you even know ghosts?

COD Ghosts, because the franchise was dead long ago :P

but seriously, BF4 is actually innovating, and changing things, but I STILL WANT DINO MODE DICE

Wow, yet another thread with people hating on games just because they're popular, how sad. Whether or not I'll get BF4 will be determined in the upcoming "public private" beta, not planning on getting Ghost seeing as I still enjoy COD4 more than any other modern COD title.

I don't think most people here hate cod (I'm assuming that's what you're talking about) because it's popular. It's probably because they've had bad experiences with the franchise in the past, so they're judging the upcoming cods from that. Though, I still think that's not a fair way to judge what's games to buy and what not to.

BF4,

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

COD Ghosts, because the franchise was dead long ago :P

but seriously, BF4 is actually innovating, and changing things, but I STILL WANT DINO MODE DICE

How do you know for sure cod isn't innovating?