Not the religious type but for those who are please pray for me

Andrew Storlie

About 5 hours i started getting a fever and getting sick. Drove myself to the ER. Ive now been admitted in to the ICU as my liver is failing and will most likely be in need of a transplant. I have family flying in to be with me but ill be manly enough to say im beyond scared. This will probably be my last post for awhile. But i will try and keep you updated. Im wearing my lucky hat

post-229763-0-60107600-1453508214_thumb.

Oh no, all of my hopes go to you man. Best of luck.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Please, update us with your status, hope you get well.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Hopefully you will get that transplant quickly too.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

About 5 hours i started getting a fever and getting sick. Drove myself to the ER. Ive now been admitted in to the ICU as my liver is failing and will most likely be in need of a transplant. I have family flying in to be with me but ill be manly enough to say im beyond scared. This will probably be my last post for awhile. But i will try and keep you updated. Im wearing my lucky hat

attachicon.gif20160122_142036.jpg

You're not looking bad all things considered. Keep a positive mindset it'll go a long way believe me.

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

Well if its any consolation, the liver is the fastest regenerating organ in the body. It would take full liver failure for the whole thing to die, if some of it is still alive and healthy it will gradually regenerate the rest.

Linus is my fetish.

My sister has been in the hospital for months now due to cancer treatments (she's been responding well and now goes only a few times a week for chemo), so I can understand what this must be like. Distractions are important. It's not so much about avoiding reality as much as it is taking reality in doses.

Don't have too much fun with the painkillers ;)

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.