Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Kova White looks aggressive and I like it... I would like something new in my setup that can refresh the look of it. :)

Intel Core i5 4590 | MSI Z97 PC MATE | 8GB (2x4) Kingston Hyper X | 240GB SSD | EVGA 500B | Deepcool DUKASE| Windows 10 Pro<p>

Why the hell not?!

KOVA! IT HAS THE AMAZING DESIGN!

KOVA! IT HAS THE OP GAMING MOUSE EXPERIENCE!

KOVA! YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY WHEN IT IS IN YOUR HANDS!

KOVA! IT HAS VERY COOL uhh what? nvm......

r.i.p my 6$ mouse

would really be happy if i won so i can play mah STAEM GAMEZ <3

The Kova. I have been rocking a 8euro mouse for 2 years and cant afford a good one.

I need the KOVA to enable my insatiable need to play Diablo.

Kova white is the one I like the most. My mouse hase been bitten by my dog and missing a key! :P It still work but.. :S

I'll like the KOVA, because it look awesome!

And i pretty much always watching new videos

The white Kova would be amazing! Till now, all I have is a crappy dragonwar which has a broken scroll wheel because my grandpa thought that hitting the thing would make it work without plugging it in. So It would be great if I got the mouse because of how awesome it looks and how accurate it is. Also, I'll just give the dragonwar to my grandpa if I hopefully win. =)

The kova has a sensible design and the rgb lights will go nicely with my ambient room mood light(s).

i would love to win the Kova tried it at my friends house and felt so comfortable in my hand would be great to grab this.

My god the kova looks nice, and i really want it to because my old mouse just died :( RIP old mouse

I want the Kova (Black). 

I like the fact that I can unlock my scrollweel and I finally have enough buttons, and the mouse looks just beautiful!

KOVA (black). That 7000 DPI :D and the number of Buttons it has.

Hope to win the contest.

Thanks for the Giveaway!

"THE BEST WAY TO FIND YOURSELF IS TO LOSE YOURSELF IN THE SERVICE OF OTHERS"

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i5-6402P 2.8GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte H110M-S2 RAM: HyperX 8 GB, Corsair Vengence 8 GB

Storage: Crucial MX500 1TB, Samsung 860 Evo 250GB SSD, WD Blue 2TB HDD, Toshiba 4TB GPU: ZOTAC RTX 2060

One Kova please, I'd feel like it'll be a good replacement for my CM Storm Xornet.  :ph34r:

Kova looks slick. I'd use it for work so I can stop using the poop mice at my office while showing off the bling to all my co-workers.  ;)

Kova , all my gear is Roccat but my mouse is getting old :D

Kova (black) please!! I never had a gaming mouse before and I really want one...

Thanks to Roccat for the AWESOME Giveaway!

Kiro, man.. It's black, sleek and on fleek. Ontop of that I'm still using wireless for gaming.. D: So please choose me so I can be a true part of the PC Master Race! PLS!

Mainline: MacBook Air M1 Display(s): Acer K272HUL; VIOTEK - GNV32DB Keyboard/Mouse: Logitech M720/K780 Sound: AirPods 3 Operating System: MacOS Phone: iPhone 13 Pro (Graphite)

Any will do, need I nice plug-in-and-play mouse for when I'm on the go. The Kova in white would be nice.

Did I also mention that it's free? I mean who doesn't love free stuff. I might not have won the powerball but I'm persistent, that has to count for something right?

Kova White, just because it looks like the love child of Lamborghini and the tumbler from Nolan's Batman series something i'd love to take for a spin. B)