Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

The kiro looks cool, i think it would be great as a mouse for my laptop

I want Kova because i never had Roccat peripherals so i want to try it :)

The Kova one would be perfect, specially cause my mouse is on its last legs.

I would take the Kiro. I just like the way it looks over the Kova.

Kiro would have to be a nice clean mouse to have.

Please get this reliable dell mouse out of my life.

20160121 191923[1]

Both mice are better than my current one, so I'm not picky :)

I'd like the Kova because my old M705 is slowly dying from the continuous using. I am a poor student at an IT university in Hungary :)

Kova, sick design and it would be nice having a more ergonomic mouse for use with my laptop.

i5 4670 | Asrock Fatal1ty H87 | G.Skill 16GB snipars | Gigabyte GTX 760 Windforce | CM 690 III | 850 Evo 250GB + 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Seasonic G-750 | Logitech G502 | AKG K553 | Windows 10

Honestly either one is fine by me, I prefer the Kova on a purely astetic level, but I really just need a mouse for the new pc I built, cause I forgot to buy one and now I'm broke.

Any mouse would be better than my mouse from china which doesn't even have a logo on it but if i win anything it i would rather the Kova since the more buttons the better  :)

Plus keep on producing great content!

Wow, a white kova would be nice, I could use those extra buttons. I am planning on building a nice gaming pc this year and haven't given any thought to peripherals yet.

You could solve that problem by making that choice for me:)

I would love a Kora. My good old 2nd hand Logitech G500 has served me well over the years, but I've about worn down every part of it.

I'd probably prefer the Kova if I win. I'm using a cheapo random 3rd party-brand mouse I got from Amazon that works, but I could probably play games like CS better with something like either of the giveaway options.

Kova White would be nice. It would match my pc build and would replace my M.M.O. 7 which scroll broke :/

I want the kova because the scroll wheel on my deathadder just broke and it seems like a more than adequate replacement.

I need the Kova or the Kiro i have a standard mouse i need a better one :'(

I'd love to win the Kova White :D It'll match my setup nicely and also it appears that my current mouse (Logitech M500) makes my pc not run at 144 Hz, which is especially noticable on the desktop. I borrowed a different mouse and suddenly it did, so that would be nice to have :P

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

The KOVA because it's fucking sexy and I can get to global elite in style :^)

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

I would like the Kova (black) as my current roccat is getting a bit tired and I require a new one, had this one for years! great mice!