Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

"Kova juttu" which is finnish and roughly translate to "cool thing"

So a Roccat Kova would be a "kova juttu" for my gaming rig!

The Kova does look a bit nicer but kiro looks cool too. I have never had a gaming mouse or keyboard or any gaming products in my life and I would realy like to experience playing games using a gaming mouse xD

Would adore that there Kova, My hands have been getting a little bit too big for my worn out Logitech 302, and I've been interested in Roccat for awhile.

I wouldn't mind picking up that Kova! Why? Because my current Gigabyte M6900 mouse is falling apart. Grips are falling off, tacky glue is sticking to everything and I'm getting random mis-clicks from it sporadically.

I wanna get a kiro mouse , as these are not actually available in my country and international giveaways seldom happen in my country ( Malaysia)

Hello.

I would like a Kova because my nephew broke a mouse.

I would love the Kiro. I have a generic laser mouse and would love something simple, but way better. 

I want the

ROCCAT Kova RGB Performance Gaming Mouse - Black

because:

1. Duh, its a giveaway

2. I'm using a $7 mouse which i bought off Ebay

3. I have never experienced the advantages of a premium mouse for gaming

I'd love a Kiro because as a MOBA player, 90% of my gameplay revolves around having a sexy and dependable mouse. The Kiro fits both of these criteria.

(Also I'm stuck with an Amazon Basics laser mouse right now, please send help.  :mellow: )

I want a Kova Pleaseeeeee. 

I have just been accepted into an amateur CSGO team.

My mouse is just not up to standard. It cuts out it decelerates when I move it fast (wtf?) and all in all is just a bad mouse.

We are entering the esea season. I really do not want to let them down.

Also even if I do not win. Keep up the good work and giveaways. Oh and Luke. ily.

I'd like to win the Kova Black because my old first edition Kova[+] is starting to show it's age and beginning to break.

Can i please have a Kova as the mouse i have is a logitech basic wireless mouse that is falling apart. Oh and Linus and Luke keep doing what your doing

Hi! I'd love the ROCCAT KOVA, literally setting up my first stationary pc right now, and all I have is a wireless mouse that isn't really meant for gaming.

1 i like the Kova (black) but i think since i am used to the shape i would prefer a Kiro, The reason i want it is because i am using a walmart logitech internet mouse (very banal)
2 i don't know how you would track my twitter usage but i really did go follow them on twitter my handle is @LeviSterlingTS if you want to go check.
3 i don't watch the wan show because i already have 2 podcasts i don't listen to. but everything else i watch. i like the build logs and i wish you would build something again soon (how about a Router)

Hi, I would like to pick the KIRO mouse because of its dynamic design with cool RGB LEDs that make this mouse a unique piece of gaming peripheral. The mouse have a nice agronomic design for the user like me who like to use palm grip. 

Thanks haha. Love your Give Away!

The Kova because it would look amazing with my new gaming pc that I'm currently building instead of my current wireless microsoft mouse.

Kova please, it looks so sick, and I need an upgrade for my B100 Logitech Mouse for 5+ years