Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would love to win the kova. After sad demise of my razer deathadder i'm still using a $6 logitech mouse. It would help me step up my game in csgo :D. And thanks roccat,linustechtips for the giveaway :)

Kova Black.  I want this because the mouse I have is dying.  I have a Microsoft Mouse 4000 whose rubber is falling apart.  The scroll wheel is just smooth plastic (it used to be covered in rubber), and the rubber hand grips are coming unglued.  Every time I move the mouse it hops.  Save me!

The Kova looks pretty sweet! I would love to try it out!

For who that don't BELIEVE, may be left awe when I prove them WRONG.  

I would like to win that Roccat KIRO mouse to replace my old one. That mouse looks like it was made for me because;

• I absolutely love mice that are ambidextrous because I feel it lets me make more precise movements when I am gaming.
  • The grip will help me because my hands tend to sweat a little when I get nervous.
  • It has customizable colors. Who wouldn't want that? My current mouse is giving off a very dim almost cloudy blue color.
  • Lightning effects. This is HUGE for me. Being a World of Warcraft raider, one of my struggles within the game is that I don't focus on my own health enough. While I am constantly looking at the boss's or trash's health, I forget to look at my own, and before I know it, I'm dead on the ground. A glowing mouse to tell me I'm low on health would be amazing!
  • This mouse has buttons on the side. Imagine all the macros you could tie to those buttons!
  • My current mouse's scroll wheel is a little weird. It doesn't matter if I scroll up or down, it never goes in the correct direction. It ends up vibrating the screen, going up and down until I get fed up and just manually drag the scroll bar.
  • Even if the chances of winning aren't that high, ITS FREE!

Thanks for doing this giveaway!

P.S. We need more ChannelSuperFun videos!

I do not mind what mouse I get, I would be over the moon if I won anything. I'm sitting here right now with a mouse that I bought for £3...

P.S. Thanks for the give away and I love the videos!

Kova would be pretty snazzy, since I've been rocking a wireless Kingston mobile unit that's smaller than an actual mouse.

the kiro would be nice, i'm actually looking for a nice mouse to have at work and not a super flashy one, since my current sucks and the left click is starting to not work :(

Love giveaways,

Especially mouse giveaways that have lefties in mind  :)

Kiro, Because of my lefti-ness? Me being left handed

The pool is closed

The 

ROCCAT Kova RGB looks nice and slick and would match my set up. Anymore theme build videos being made? 

I would like the kova rgb. Looks nice and slick will match my setup. My rat 3 is slowly coming to death and I can't get a new one

Definitely the Kova, and who doesn't like free stuff amirite?

PROJECT MOGARCPU: i5 4690k @ 4.9 Ghz CPU CoolerCorsair H100i in Pull on top Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming GT GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB) 2133 Mhz  PSU: EVGA G2 850W SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250 GB HDD: WD Black 1TB Case: Cooler Master CM Storm Scout II

The Kiro! I am building a gaming pc i have been saving for and i didnt bye a mouse or keyboard becouse i have a dell mouse/keyboard. But it would be nice to get one.

The Kova would be nice, because i need a new mouse :)

Kova FTW. My new setup needs a mouse thats better than an M187 Mini mouse :P

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

Kova would be awesome. I love the ltt giveaways so much. :) 

Kova all the way! Looks great, far better than my dell mouse that my dad accidentally took from one of his customers :P also it looks like it has a bunch of buttons I wont use ;)

My current mouse just isn't cutting it anymore and I think it is time for a upgrade to a  better mouse. I think the Kova is what I've been looking for.

the kiro because i dont need all those fancy buttons