Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Kiro.

Need to change my current mouse, its a 2$USD one I got from ebay :S

Would love the Kova, because something's got to help me play these damn games well.

I really like the design of the Kova and that it offers speed which is great. i really would like to have the Kiro due to it being modular and though its not as flashy, it still looks awesome to me

Kova!

my gf's new puppy decided my mouse cord looked tasty.. back to the generic dell one until i get a replacement.  this would be perfect!

The Kova White mouse looks sweet! It would go great with my setup, and my razer one is starting to crap out on me :P

Keep up the great work guys!

Rova would be perfect please would make the perfect setup for me because I want to become a famous youtuber:) like linustechtips

I have wanted to help my little sister with buying/building a gaming computer for a while now, and she does not have a gaming mouse yet. I would really love to get the Kova mouse for her!

I would love the Kiro! I love Roccat Mice and have stuck with them the past couple years and I could absolutely use an upgrade since my scroll wheel, side button and right click are a little messed up.

I would love a Kova. I have a Logitech G600 that I use now but it is dying on me. I use it daily for gaming, programming and surfing the web so I will need to get a new mouse one way or another.

The Kova.

My reasoning for it? I don't have one other than just wanting one for the PC I'm building. Thanks for the opportunity in entering.

Hi :)

I would really like the Kova. It could be perfect match for my study laptop :)

I would like to win the kiro mouse because I have been using the razer deathadder for about 2 years now and I find that it lacks some of the features and comfort that I want. I think the kiro would be a perfect mouse for me because of its modularity, as I could change out pieces of the mouse to have ideal comfort for years of games to come

That Kova white is just gorgeous and I totally need a mouse with at least 4 programmable buttons.

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at ROCCAT! They are giving away:

FOUR units of their Kova mouse, featuring a "sleek design built for pure power and speed"

16941b4c0d.jpg

and

FOUR units of their Kiro mouse, featuring a "highly modular, superdextrous build"

94dfc96af5.jpg

You can check them out on Newegg at:

Kova White - http://bit.ly/1RPQgFG

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which mouse you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow ROCCAT on Twitter at https://twitter.com/roccat

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 1/28/2016.

Best of luck to all who enter!

i would like either i just need a new mouse i have a old steel series that i have had for a few years also i like roccat mice they are really high quality poducts