does the poor developers need to keep paying money for denuvo for ever ? hahaha

maria2244

lords of the fallen developers using denuvo to protect the game

but the game is cracked

so why the poor developers need to keep paying thousands of dollars to denuvo ?

mad max dragon age fifa 15 batman etc

why these poor developers need to keep paying money to denuvo they all cracked ?

I'm MARIA 23 years old Girl (Female) .

Christmas is all about hope , and that hope is NOT possible without JESUS king of kings . I love Christmas .

There Is simply NO WAY to prevent piracy In the 21st century.

but why the poor developers need to keep paying money for denuvo after the game cracked

I thing they need o stop paying them money once the game cracked

I'm MARIA 23 years old Girl (Female) .

Christmas is all about hope , and that hope is NOT possible without JESUS king of kings . I love Christmas .

but why the poor developers need to keep paying money for denuvo after the game cracked

probably because it says so in the contract. if they would stop paying them they would break contract.

probably something like this.

probably because it says so in the contract. if they would stop paying them they would break contract.

probably something like this.

TL;DR-companies that create DRM software are scammers.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

putting it that way it seems so amazingly ironic :P

Well that is what the lock in contract does....

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

DRM (Denuvo isn't a DRM a system, it's a DRM protection system) free on linux!

You just came to a realization ( I think ) that sadly most companies never do, and as a result waste millions of dollars.

The game will be cracked.  This is just what happens.  When it does, they will of course have to continue paying whoever developed their DRM, despite the fact it is now useless.

The obvious solution is to just not bother adding any, but few companies will go this route.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

lords of the fallen developers using denuvo to protect the game

but the game is cracked

so why the poor developers need to keep paying thousands of dollars to denuvo ?

mad max dragon age fifa 15 batman etc

why these poor developers need to keep paying money to denuvo they all cracked ?

The best way to avoid piracy is to make it a free to play game.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Who on Earth would spend their time cracking that game!?!? I am still bitter about spending $10 on that POS :P

Sorry to offend if someone likes playing LotF, I just really disliked it.

its a pretty good game

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

The best way to avoid piracy is to make it a free to play game.

And then make no money :P no im kidding but not all games suit a free to play model, especially single player linear games

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

And then make no money :P no im kidding but not all games suit a free to play model, especially single player linear games

Yeah.  I don't have any tips for avoiding piracy, but perhaps by not wasting money creating DRM you can offset some of the losses :)

And I don't think that would increase the amount of piracy much if at all since you see how easily everything gets cracked anyways

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Who on Earth would spend their time cracking that game!?!? I am still bitter about spending $10 on that POS :P

Sorry to offend if someone likes playing LotF, I just really disliked it.

Every game will be cracked at some point, no game is immune.

I used to be quite active here.