Physicists To Test If Universe Is A Computer Simulation

Scia

Maybe its not even all the universe, it could just be the space we are capable of going too (or send stuff there and getting signals back), everything else we see, stars, other galaxies etc could just be a false background like you see in games that you can't go too.

The Ultimate Truman Show :D

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

The Ultimate Truman Show :D

Wonder what happens when we eventually get to the edge :o

That is assuming we don't destroy ourselves with nukes before that, which might be like a GAME OVER for the simulation and who ever was managing it failed the "god" class :D

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

There is probably an infinite number of universes/parallel universes/alternate universes. Every possible outcome has happened/will happen/won't happen. 

You will never know if this is a simulation, because the only way to know is to find a bug.. But what happens when there is a bug.. you revert to a backup and patch it before it happens again

MAYBE THIS IS WHY WE GET DEJA VU!

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

I can't believe that people actually believe this crap.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

MAYBE THIS IS WHY WE GET DEJA VU!

matrix03.jpg

Yep, its what happens in the matrix!!!!

IT MUST BE TRUE : OOOOOOOOOOOO

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

SAINTS ROW 4 is possibly a true story :o :o?? Alien overlords, if you give me some super powers I promise I won't tell anyone...

some faction of aliens are playing The Sims 9000

Energy can not be created nor destroyed, just converted to a different Type of energy.
My blog: T3Krant.blogspot.com

Just like how we can't tell if we're in a dream or not, we can't tell if we're in a simulation/control or not. We just can't. We just gotta live on and make the best out of what could be a simulation program or a real life.

Just like how we can't tell if we're in a dream or not, we can't tell if we're in a simulation/control or not. We just can't. We just gotta live on and make the best out of what could be a simulation program or a real life.

Technically not true. When dreaming the brain perceives time in such a way that is different that we are used to in our day to day lives (24hr. periods.) One way to reality test a dream is by trying to look at a clock, usually a digital clock in a dream will have strange symbols and no continuity, for example looking at the clock at one moment it may read 12:45, but a few moments later it could show 6:55. Although it may not be the same for everyone.

Also someone made a comment on backups to the simulation resulting in Dejavu, but would be impractical as every single intelligent life form on our planet would experience this all at the same time. So it probably isn't as simple as fixing a bug that way. Although what is interesting is teleportation, which supposedly happened to Gil Perex.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Technically not true. When dreaming the brain perceives time in such a way that is different that we are used to in our day to day lives (24hr. periods.) One way to reality test a dream is by trying to look at a clock, usually a digital clock in a dream will have strange symbols and no continuity, for example looking at the clock at one moment it may read 12:45, but a few moments later it could show 6:55. Although it may not be the same for everyone.

That is a very valid point! Though, we wouldn't be able to tell if we're in simulation/dream right now where everything look fine/normal. It's not that we can just break the simulation like in Saints Row IV, ya know xD

EDIT: also, if what you've said is true, I think I am in a dream... time flies