I'll buy whatever you want me to (for me)

zinton

Im bored, whats something I can buy on Amazon that will bring me joy and excitement for under 20 dollars?

EDIT: Post Links

EDIT2: Come on post some good shit, im super cereal here.

giant dildo, (someone had to say it)

edit: I am first, and you did promise. It meets all your criteria. xD

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

Bought myself a lockpicking set on a whim a while ago. It's fun figuring out how to pick whatever locks are laying about. Like solving a puzzle ;)

You're a brave soul...

reported

jk

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

You're a brave soul...

reported

jk

Does that violate CoC? Not entirely sure, lol. if it is I'll remove it on my own.

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

Im bored, whats something I can buy on Amazon that will bring me joy and excitement for under 20 dollars?

go on ebay and make an offer of 20$ for the best thing someone is willing to sell you

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

UNDER 20!??!?!? I think not.

buy a ton of laser pointers! i did it and its so much fun to just mess with people. or if you have a basement the beam is visible and you can have lightsaber battles with other people!  Or my personal favorite, if you still have a CRT screen somewhere the lasers will make them illuminate for like 3 seconds where the beam hits whatever glass it is on them.

LOL

CPU: I7 5960X @4612 MHZ/1.325Vcore | Cooler: Full custom loop | Mobo: Asus X-99A | GPU: 2 EVGA 980 TI Classifieds | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z 32 GBs 3200 MHZ | Storage: Samsung SM951 512 GB M.2 Drive, Mushkin Eco2 512 GB SSD, Muskin Chronos 480 GB SSD | PSU: Corsair HX 1000i | Case: Fractal define R5 | Monitor: LG 34UC87M-B

go on ebay and make an offer of 20$ for the best thing someone is willing to sell you

Like the Idea, Give me links.

Extended mousemat

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

UNDER 20!??!?!? I think not.

http://www.amazon.com/Halloween-Festival-Celebration-Simulation-Genitals/dp/B013QEPLWS/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&qid=1452485510&sr=8-19&keywords=dildo

Its $21 directly from amazon, but $17 from two other reputable sellers on the site. You got no excuse, lol. I was first, you said you would buy whatever I want you to, it fits within budget, I provided a link, and it will "bring you joy and excitement" as requested. xD

edit: @zinton I see all your edits, your avoiding this! This IS the good shit m8!

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

EDIT2: Come on post some good shit, im super cereal here.

Why not check out VAT19?

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

make that my birthday present

Sometimes, I dream about cheese

make that my birthday present

ask zinton, hes the one with $20. lol

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

http://www.amazon.com/Halloween-Festival-Celebration-Simulation-Genitals/dp/B013QEPLWS/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&qid=1452485510&sr=8-19&keywords=dildo

Its $21 directly from amazon, but $17 from two other reputable sellers on the site. You got no excuse, lol. I was first, you said you would buy whatever I want you to, it fits within budget, I provided a link, and it will "bring you joy and excitement" as requested. xD

edit: @zinton I see all your edits, your avoiding this! This IS the good shit m8!

Eh not very pratical, want somthing I can Use if you know what I mean

Why not check out VAT19?

Isn't VAT19 usually expensive?

Sometimes, I dream about cheese