Where can I get that WAN hoodie worn by Linus?

Svardskampe

Talking about the hoodie in this video:

It's quite nice. Just graphics, no screaming LTT logo and nice colours. I have googled for LTT merch or WAN hoodie, but I can only find a shitty black t-shirt on teeshirt with just the LTT logo stamped on the front.

Its a masterpiece, I feel honored to have watched it.

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

On the WAN show he said that the hoodies will be coming out soon.

CPU: i5 6600k OCed to 4.5Ghz @ 1.35v, GPU: R9 390 Nitro, Motherboard: Asus z170-A, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX, RAM: HyperX 2x8 16gb DDR4, PSU: Seasonic x650, Storage: 850 EVO 500gb, WD 1tb blue, Case: H440 White/Black

they are working on it

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Thanks for answering everyone. Soon is the answer for now :P

I do hope they just keep it clean like shown there, and no LTT name visible.

Anyone know if they'll be a fitted for women version of it? I'd love to grab one when they come out but sooo very much hate wearing baggy guys stuff.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

Sorry we don't have a fitted version planned, but my wife looked pretty good in the XS actually.

Sorry we don't have a fitted version planned, but my wife looked pretty good in the XS actually.

Balls.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

• 5 weeks later...

I wish Linus would keep us up to date on what is going on with the hoodies. Like one of those package tracking apps.

@LinusTech please release one in white with the orange highlights/design, i'll buy a hoodie for sure if you do :) 

I mean the hoodie you're wearing today in the 30k PC overclocking video. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For the people that missed it, the hoodie is for sale now here for $99:

http://www.performance-pcs.com/linus-tech-tips-wan-hoodie.html

and also at NCIX and PLE computers, but they are $139 there, so who cares about those links. 

I find the options for europeans quite..lacking. The shipping and taxes come down to an additional $38.07 at least with fedex.