Parts picking for gaming PC!

I am going to build my own gaming pc, the only problem is that i only have a very small idea of which components are the best for gaming, especially when my budget is around 1k - 1,2k USD.

I am going to play games like Crysis 3, Battlefield 3 & 4 and other games which requires a fine graphics card.

The parts so far: 

MSI Z87 - G45 Motherboard

Intel® Core™ i5-4670K Processor

MSI GTX 770 ( I am currently running a 2 screen setup, but i may want to upgrade to 3 screens in the future and run this card in a SLI formation)

G.skill ripjaws 2x4GB DDR3 Ram

Corsair CX750M Power supply

Corsair Carbide Series 500R Case

Seagate Barracuda 1TB Harddrive ( I don't want an SSD cause they are very expensive compared to HDD's in my country, getting and SSD will take a huge cut in my budget)    

Any color you like?

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

If you'd like to run sli, get better psu! Try hx850

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.

If you'd like to run sli, get better psu! Try hx850

a quality 750 watt is plenty.

Cpu: Intel core i5 4570 gpu: gtx 770 case: cm storm enforcer psu: xfx pro 550w motherboard: asus b85m-g ssd: samsung 120gb hdd: wd caviar blue 1tb ram: kingston hyperx blu 8gb 1600mhz mouse: razer deathadder monitor: some decent samsung 19" keyboard: CM Storm TK Blue

What resolution are your screen/screens you're planning on running? You may think about getting a 4Gb model of the GTX 770 if you're planning to use monitors with resolutions above 1080p.

Intel i5 3570K - ASRock Extreme4 - Corsair Vengeance 8Gb RAM - ASUS GTX 660 Ti - Samsung 840 250Gb SSD (OS-Games) - WD 750Gb HDD (Storage) - Corsair TX650W PSU - Corsair 300R

Wait for AMD 9000 series which Will be released in about a month, a bonus is that you get BF4 for free and some other games like watch dogs free with it

I'd grab a noctua CPU cooler and if you are upgrading to 3 screens in the future, you will either need a 4gb gtx 770 or hd 7970

CPU Intel i7-4770k @4.4Ghz Motherboard ASUS Maximus VI Hero RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz 16GB GPU MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G Case Corsair 760T Storage Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB + 2x WD Black 1TB PSU Corsair AX860 Display(s) AcerXB1, QNIX QX2710                         Cooling Corsair H105 Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red + Red LED Mouse Logitech G700s Sound Beyerdynamic MMX300

I am not going to run GTX 770 SLI right now, but i am going to in the future when the prices drop. Any parts which any of you would pick different  ? :)

Do you need a copy of Windows?

Fyi, you need to quote a post or else the person won't get a notification you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

IF the screens are 1080p then you will in the 4G model or you will run out of VRAM

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

IF the screens are 1080p then you will in the 4G model or you will run out of VRAM

80% of BF3 maps dont go above 1.6GB Vram

only 1 specific scenario went up to 1.8GB Vram.

MSI PE GTX 670 owner, according to Msi afterburner software

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Yes but in order to have enough VRam you will need a second card 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

Do you need a copy of Windows?

Fyi, you need to quote a post or else the person won't get a notification you replied to them.

No i have a USB copy of windows  :D

No i have a USB copy of windows   :D

Seagate Barracuda 1TB Harddrive ( I don't want an SSD cause they are very expensive compared to HDD's in my country, getting and SSD will take a huge cut in my budget)    

I just noticed this part. Where are you located, where are you shopping, and what's your actual budget in the correct currency?

Converting currencies when no necessary is not smart fyi. Prices and availability of parts vary.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I just noticed this part. Where are you located, where are you shopping, and what's your actual budget in the correct currency?

Converting currencies when no necessary is not smart fyi. Prices and availability of parts vary.

I am located in Denmark, my actual budget is around 8000 Dkk. I am shopping at Cinemagic.dk because it is the cheapest website in my country, but i am also using pricerunner.dk, to check if any websites are cheaper

I am located in Denmark, my actual budget is around 8000 Dkk. I am shopping at Cinemagic.dk because it is the cheapest website in my country, but i am also using pricerunner.dk, to check if any websites are cheaper

Here's what I came up with: 

54545461040933c80b26f6e631a206b8.png

Crossfire ready.

Here's what I came up with: 

54545461040933c80b26f6e631a206b8.png

Crossfire ready.

That seems as a very solid build, but wouldn't i loose a bit of perfomance, or does the SSD make up for that ?  :)

Btw, which website were you using ? :)

That seems as a very solid build, but wouldn't i loose a bit of perfomance, or does the SSD make up for that ?   :)

Btw, which website were you using ? :)

The build pretty much outperforms your original list in every way. This is Cinemagic.dk  which you said you were shopping from.

would it be alright to use pc parts picker deutchland

Yes it would, i would pay the same price in Deutschland, because it's part of EU :)