Looks like i need a new Motherboard!

Well title says it all really, current rig is in the sig. Budget would be about €100. I really liked my current mobo because of the dual BIOS feature and the symmetrical PCI slots (I'm pretty OCD)

PROJECT MOGARCPU: i5 4690k @ 4.9 Ghz CPU CoolerCorsair H100i in Pull on top Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming GT GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB) 2133 Mhz  PSU: EVGA G2 850W SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250 GB HDD: WD Black 1TB Case: Cooler Master CM Storm Scout II

Well title says it all really, current rig is in the sig. Budget would be about €100. I really liked my current mobo because of the dual BIOS feature and the symmetrical PCI slots (I'm pretty OCD)

Out of curiosity, why do you need a new motherboard?

Out of curiosity, why do you need a new motherboard?

PSU fried my mobo

PROJECT MOGARCPU: i5 4690k @ 4.9 Ghz CPU CoolerCorsair H100i in Pull on top Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming GT GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB) 2133 Mhz  PSU: EVGA G2 850W SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250 GB HDD: WD Black 1TB Case: Cooler Master CM Storm Scout II

Why?

Read above

PSU fried my mobo

Oh, that should've been in the original post.

Also your PSU and Motherboard should still be under warranty for at least 3 more years on the motherboard and 5 more on the PSU.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

Oh, that should've been in the original post.

Also your PSU and Motherboard should still be under warranty for at least 3 more years on the motherboard and 5 more on the PSU.

that has nothing to do with the OP. I've talked about this on another thread. If you could just help me find a mobo that'd be greatly appreciated

that has nothing to do with the OP. I've talked about this on another thread. If you could help me find a mobo that'd be greatly appreciated

Yeah, but wouldn't it be simplest to just return the motherboard and get another one since you liked it so much?

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

Yeah, but wouldn't it be simplest to just return the motherboard and get another one since you liked it so much?

I just wanted to keep my options open, see if there's anything that's potentially better. I might be able to RMA it but just incase I can't I want to be able to buy one immediately

not much boards to pick when you need symmetrical pcie layout.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list