Mechanical Keyboard Club!

Dave :)

There is for me. It disappears when you press it if you have read all the most recent posts. When there are more posts, the button will reappear.

Oh right, I haven't observed this before, thanks :)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

I am considering a mechanical keyboard but they are so expensive and I don't know what switch I would like. Ad I sont have the money for one anyway

I am considering a mechanical keyboard but they are so expensive and I don't know what switch I would like. Ad I sont have the money for one anyway

What country would you like to buy one, and how much is your budget?!

PROFILEYEAH

They are cheaper than rubber dome gaming boards in many cases, linus just showed a cheap one off. You coukd checkout the cm storm qfr it was alwayd know as a budget mechanical board.

What country would you like to buy one, and how much is your budget?!

The us but like I said I don't have the money for one at the moment and my wireless Logitech membrane works just fine for the moment but I haven't ever felt any key switches so I don't know what type I want and they are expensive so if I feta switch I sont like then I just blew 60$

PS:sorry for the spelling mistakes I am on an iPad right now

I think the QFR is the best TKL keyboard you can get. Yo can customize everything.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

The us but like I said I don't have the money for one at the moment and my wireless Logitech membrane works just fine for the moment but I haven't ever felt any key switches so I don't know what type I want and they are expensive so if I feta switch I sont like then I just blew 60$

PS:sorry for the spelling mistakes I am on an iPad right now

Adesso Compact Mechanical USB and PS/2 Keyboard (MKB-125B) $59.99 on Amazon :)

Cherry MX Blues D: lovely, not my fave though.... But my fave are very expensive so... yeah

ANYWAYS the point is that you will love it :D

PROFILEYEAH

Adesso Compact Mechanical USB and PS/2 Keyboard (MKB-125B) $59.99 on Amazon :)

Cherry MX Blues D: lovely, not my fave though.... But my fave are very expensive so... yeah

ANYWAYS the point is that you will love it :D

I don't know I really don't like the way the enter key is layed out one the tiny 0 on the numerical keypad

I don't know I really don't like the way the enter key is layed out one the tiny 0 on the numerical keypad

Fair enough :)

When you have zee moneys come back here and I'm sure someone will sort out something for ya ;)

PROFILEYEAH

There is always the Monoprice board http://goo.gl/yl4CCB

Fair enough :)

When you have zee moneys come back here and I'm sure someone will sort out something for ya ;)

thanks :) i will remember this thread when i need a new keyboard

I ordered a Corsair K70 with Blue switches yesterday. It will be my first mechanical keyboard!  :lol:

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Bought some red LED's and ordered WASD keycaps for my Poker 2... I will be installing the LED's (hopefully) this weekend, and the keycaps should come somewhere aroung tuesday next week!!! :D I will keep you guys updated :D

Running with a k90 (reds) ATM, the only problem I have with it is the lack of a USB 3 pass through and it would be nice to have audio pass thru,

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I wish the K95 came with Red LED backlight instead of white, to suit my computer colour scheme.
Come to think of it, I wish I brought the K70 instead of the K95, I hardly use the macros anyway so it seems like a waste, as I hardly play MMOs and play quite a lot of FPS.
The reason why I wanted macros in the first place was to bind the radialmenu in Left 4 Dead so I can spam vocalize commands like an idiot and piss everyone off. :D :rolleyes:

Still it's an excellent keyboard and I love it as much as I love your mother(s).

Main RigCPU: AMD Ryzen 5900x @ 4.7 Ghz w/ Corsair H115i Elite Capellix | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 Ti XC3 | MOBO: Asus ROG Strix X570-E | RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3600 mhz | Case: Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB | PSU: Corsair HX850i 850W | Mouse: Glorious Model O (Matte Black) | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance RGB K95 | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M.2 + Samsung 870 QVO 1 TB + Toshiba X300 4 TB

LAN Rig: CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4 Ghz w/ Antec Kuhler H2O 920 | GPU: EVGA GTX 760 | MOBO: MSI Z87I Mini-ITX | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 2133mhz | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Mini-ITX | PSU: Corsair CX550 550W | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I today just got my new Mechanical Keyboard! I did ask the fellow community about which keyboard to get and was decided to get the G710+. but on the last minute I changed my mind to get the Ducky, the clean look of the DK2108 sold me in the end. Plus I get a cool looking duck with it! :P First MK too! Cherry MX Browns!

Guess what?! It feels so GLORIOUS! I can't believe I have missed out all this time. IT'S SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL! :P

Can I join the MK club now?! ;)

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

I today just got my new Mechanical Keyboard! I did ask the fellow community about which keyboard to get and was decided to get the G710+. but on the last minute I changed my mind to get the Ducky, the clean look of the DK2108 sold me in the end. Plus I get a cool looking duck with it! :P First MK too! Cherry MX Browns!

Guess what?! It feels so GLORIOUS! I can't believe I have missed out all this time. IT'S SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL! :P

Can I join the MK club now?! ;)

Great pick! Welcome to the MK club xD

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

Just ordered the Ducky Shine 3 DK9008 Tuhaojin, I know it's a bit overpriced but I'm really excited about this one.

Pictures will come as soon as I get it!  :D

Edit: Ahh yeah, if anyone's interested I got it in an ISO layout with Cherry MX Brown and White LEDs.

NAS build log: Gimli, a NAS build by Shaqalac.

Mechanical keyboards: Ducky Mini YotH - Ducky Mini

Just ordered the Ducky Shine 3 DK9008 Tuhaojin, I know it's a bit overpriced but I'm really excited about this one.

Pictures will come as soon as I get it!  :D

Edit: Ahh yeah, if anyone's interested I got it in an ISO layout with Cherry MX Brown and White LEDs.

I was looking at that keyboard and I think I saw it for about £180 (UK) at CCL. Looked really nice, so looking forward to seeing pictures of yours. Being my first mechanical keyboard though, I didn't want to spend that money just yet!

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

I was looking at that keyboard and I think I saw it for about £180 (UK) at CCL. Looked really nice, so looking forward to seeing pictures of yours. Being my first mechanical keyboard though, I didn't want to spend that money just yet!

I got mine for ~£172 at teraset.net.

But yeah, it feels a bit scary to spent that kind of money on a keyboard you have to chance to see and feel before you order it.

NAS build log: Gimli, a NAS build by Shaqalac.

Mechanical keyboards: Ducky Mini YotH - Ducky Mini

I wish the K95 came with Red LED backlight instead of white, to suit my computer colour scheme.

Come to think of it, I wish I brought the K70 instead of the K95, I hardly use the macros anyway so it seems like a waste, as I hardly play MMOs and play quite a lot of FPS.

The reason why I wanted macros in the first place was to bind the radialmenu in Left 4 Dead so I can spam vocalize commands like an idiot and piss everyone off. :D :rolleyes:

Still it's an excellent keyboard and I love it as much as I love your mother(s).

If the K95 was made with blue switches I would have bought it in a second. Then again I really love macros. 

I ended up with a K70 :)

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I am new to this forum and so far I love it. Just to post I have a Ducky Shine 3 MX Blues with Blue Backlight. I have replaced the caps with white side print PBT caps from Qtan. I also have a Roccat Ryos MK Pro with MX Browns. Thinking about getting a Novatouch TKL from CoolerMaster whenever it comes out. Any one here own a Topre that would like to comment on how they feel vs cherry switches?

Was thinking of getting the Ducky Shine 3 just for the shiny lights, is it a worthy difference to the Shine 2?

CPU: Intel Core i7 950 MoBo: ASUS Sabertooth X58  Cooler: Scythe Ninja 3 + Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 RAM: 3 x 2 GB Corsair Value Ram, 3 x 4 GB Corsair Value Ram GPU: MSI GTX 780 Lightning; SSD: Corsair Force 3 128GB Storage: 1 x 1 TB HDD (Samsung + 2 WD + Seagate) Case: CM 690 II Advanced Mouse: Steelseries Ikari + Steelseries Qck Mini Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 Controller: Microsoft XBox 360 Wireless Controller Instrument (Rocksmith 2014): Yamaha BB414

I am new to this forum and so far I love it. Just to post I have a Ducky Shine 3 MX Blues with Blue Backlight. I have replaced the caps with white side print PBT caps from Qtan. I also have a Roccat Ryos MK Pro with MX Browns. Thinking about getting a Novatouch TKL from CoolerMaster whenever it comes out. Any one here own a Topre that would like to comment on how they feel vs cherry switches?

Topre feels completely different BUT in a good way :P