Stupidest Sub-Zero Watercooling Ever. Of all time.

Ok so i stumbled onto this video on youtube, just a minute ago.

it is literally a h100 corsair water cooler, with 40 fans strapped to it.

The whole thing is a joke. He states it at the end of the video, and physics does not allow water or air cooling to go below ambient temperatures.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

you realize that you cant go below ambient temp with that right...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

The whole thing is a joke.

this. of course it will not be a normal everyday use Cooler. just messing around with 40 fans. that's what you get.

Its a joke, he says so at the end

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Ahh, Tiny Tom Logan. The fact that this thing still trolls people is a testemant to his genius.

No matter how many fans you put on a normal cooler it won't go down below ambient. He is using a moded version of HWMonitor to show the temperatur.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

this. of course it will not be a normal everyday use Cooler. just messing around with 40 fans. that's what you get.

I mean Tom deliberately trolled people.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

yes i did know it was a troll, i just thought the video was funny and people should watch it for a laugh

This video is old and has been posted here several times. It is fake and impossible but if you reguse to believe that, please order 40 fans and find out for yourself.

If you think about what fans do (move air) and how thermodynamics works (move towards equilibrium) and still think this works you should follow some physics classes.

The whole thing is a joke. He states it at the end of the video, and physics does not allow water or air cooling to go below ambient temperatures.

You just haven't tried enough fans yet

yes i did know it was a troll, i just thought the video was funny and people should watch it for a laugh

your title contradicting with this post lol.

I like that it's so quiet and compact it can fit in any mini ATX case

and it even lowered the ambient temperature in the room

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

you realize that you cant go below ambient temp with that right...

it doesn't go below ambient,

watch the video Tom says that the H100 in a

PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL configuration lowered the rooms ambient temperature, that's why it gets so great results.

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

your title contradicting with this post lol.

the post was adding to the troll

it doesn't go below ambient,

watch the video Tom says that the H100 in a

PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL-PULL configuration lowered the rooms ambient temperature, that's why it gets so great results.

...He's trolling people.

This thread is not going anywhere. Locked.