nvidia gpu shortage NO MORE!

LabRat

"A few days ago, a report emerged from Digitimes that high-end graphics cards from NVIDIA were suffering from shortages in the Asia-Pacific region. An update on this matter has been brought forward by Benchlife, revealing that supply issues have been fixed for almost all high-end graphics cards and the prices are returning back to normal."

The supply issues were top-to-bottom but more specifically related to the GeForce GTX 980 and GeForce GTX 980 Ti. Both of which are high-end solutions based on the Maxwell architecture. Both these graphics card were available in limited quantities due to which, the price surged by 15% but that seems to be sorted out with the supply coming back to normal. The demand for these cards is still high, but the prices have been adjusted back to normal. Another card in the series that was facing shortages is the GM107 based, GeForce GTX 750 Ti.

http://wccftech.com/nvidia-high-end-gpu-shortage-issues-fixed/

NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-980-Graphics-Card-635

I do have to say that if the reference cooler was only a little quieter and more efficient in cooling - it'd be just perfect.  Absolutely love that look.

I can agree, easily one of the most beautiful coolers out there.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

Well nvidia has the funds to make more, it's likely the shortage was just the fiscal department estimating lower holiday sales than they actually got.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

You mean to tell me they made more of a product that's in high demand?

Why I never!

Sorry, I dont understand. What is your point? 

You can take it apart and paint it to make it black and red, hence "Modding".

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

Stop! The logic, it burns!

It's amazing what gets posted as tech news.

"This just in! Nvidia has shortages during the holidays when people are out buying gifts for their PC gamer friends and family! We have literally never seen this happen, ever!"

I do have to say that if the reference cooler was only a little quieter and more efficient in cooling - it'd be just perfect.  Absolutely love that look.

I think if they did that and added RGB lighting to the GEFORCE logo then it would literally be perfect. 

I'm not sure which is dumber: the article about the shortage or this one. I hope we start getting articles every time NewEgg has a sale.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

I'm not sure which is dumber: the article about the shortage or this one. I hope we start getting articles every time NewEgg has a sale.

We do. Not every time, but often enough.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Exactly, when buying my 980TIs I couldn't turn down the reference design coming from the GTX Titan (Orignal). The looks of other aftermarket coolers cannot beat the reference design at all, even though there are large disadvantages with going with a reference design. (Louder,runs hotter and sometimes doesn't OC as well)

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

You can take it apart and paint it to make it black and red, hence "Modding".

Or you could by a fury x and get a better looking, better cooled, and faster (For what I want) card. 

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

Or you could by a fury x and get a better looking, better cooled, and faster (For what I want) card.

Britain IS in Europe, no matter how much the morons with no common sense want out of the EU, Britain will always be in Europe. Of by any chance that was a reference to something I am unaware of feel free to virtually slap me.

It's amazing what gets posted as tech news.

"This just in! Nvidia has shortages during the holidays when people are out buying gifts for their PC gamer friends and family! We have literally never seen this happen, ever!"

FFS...and all gifts were GTX 980s and 980 Tis...because money. I wanted one for Christmas. I received a LEGO truck instead(still happy af though).

MARS_PROJECT V2 --- RYZEN RIG

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @3.7GHz 1.27V | Cooler: Corsair H80i Stock Fans@900RPM | Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 | RAM: 8GB DDR4 2933MHz(Vengeance LPX) | GPU: MSI Radeon R9 380 Gaming 4G | Sound Card: Creative SB Z | HDD: 500GB WD Green + 1TB WD Blue | SSD: Samsung 860EVO 250GB  + AMD R3 120GB | PSU: Super Flower Leadex Gold 750W 80+Gold(fully modular) | Case: NZXT  H440 2015   | Display: Dell P2314H | Keyboard: Redragon Yama | Mouse: Logitech G Pro | Headphones: Sennheiser HD-569

you actually took time to write this? time to close the thread!

you actually took time to write this? time to close the thread!

I wasnt talking about you, but the people who decided that something this insignificant warranted an article.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Britain IS in Europe, no matter how much the morons with no common sense want out of the EU, Britain will always be in Europe. Of by any chance that was a reference to something I am unaware of feel free to virtually slap me.

No it isnt, The british isles is a continent in the middle of the Atlantic. ( but it is a joke, a poke at UKIP) 

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614