Deleted

Penny5837

Let it go man. You'll probably end up talking again when your in your 20's or something and maybe then something serious will happen. but move on and dont  Worry bout it. Meanwhile wait till you're in college and have fun.

lol the fuck

Just saying, :)

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Let it go man. You'll probably end up talking again when your in your 20's or something and maybe then something serious will happen. but move on and dont  Worry bout it. Meanwhile wait till you're in college and have fun.

Don't say wait until your in college. I'm 15, and take classes with 18-20 year olds some are 21-39ish though that's a bit more rare. I actually was almost with a 18 year old.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe

hey if u want to be 13 y/o dad then u do you :)

Hey Pull out has a 80% success rates, if done correctly 93%. Plus condom, hey though 13 is young. 15 is good though any younger is ehhhhh

Hey Pull out has a 80% success rates, if done correctly 93%. Plus condom, hey though 13 is young. 15 is good though any younger is ehhhhh

as a 15 y/o i say hell to the no, my age is too damn autistic to pull out

if you we're to i'd say 16+ at leaste

Let it go man. You'll probably end up talking again when your in your 20's or something and maybe then something serious will happen. but move on and dont Worry bout it. Meanwhile wait till you're in college and have fun.

Alright. Thanks man.

Have you tried turning it off and on again? Jokes aside , I think you should tell her. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

Don't say wait until your in college. I'm 15, and take classes with 18-20 year olds some are 21-39ish though that's a bit more rare. I actually was almost with a 18 year old.

College is a great time. 15 or not. its the shizznit. But in all seriousness,  i think 16 is a good time to have fun and here in quebec, you usually graduate high school when you're 17 or 16 ( rarely ) I was 15 thanks to some dumb luck when i transfered schools.

GOD I REMEMBER A COUPLE WHO HAD SEX WHEN I WAS IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. HOLY SHIT MY BRAIN HAS BEEN KEEPING IT AWAY FROM ME AND YOU BROUGHT IT BACK !!! AAAAHHHH

as a 15 y/o i say hell to the no, my age is too damn autistic to pull out

if you we're to i'd say 16+ at leaste

Though age truly is just a number, if one wants to justify the idea of taking into account maturity, it's a whole new level. Being mistaken for a 18-19 year old, once asked someone how old he thought I was and stated 23. Just an example though maturity wise, I am more then ready. I can almost guarantee if I start next Spring Semester and do not state my age when talking to a girl, I can pull off a 17-19 year old though, I state my age anyways knowing it greatly decreases my chance. I do a quick rant on maturity and if it does not work out, screw it.

GOD I REMEMBER A COUPLE WHO HAD SEX WHEN I WAS IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. HOLY SHIT MY BRAIN HAS BEEN KEEPING IT AWAY FROM ME AND YOU BROUGHT IT BACK !!! AAAAHHHH

You saw it at that age? I feel bad for you.

College is a great time. 15 or not. its the shizznit. But in all seriousness,  i think 16 is a good time to have fun and here in quebec, you usually graduate high school when you're 17 or 16 ( rarely ) I was 15 thanks to some dumb luck when i transfered schools.

Going from middle school straight to college is the best. The jump is huge and I highly suggest completing the freshman year first then starting if your can. Though the change was fantastic. College is the most free thing ever, I scheduled an hour in between each class and its amazing. Being able to just walk out of class or not having to call up because you missed, if you miss class, it's the students loss, the professor dues not give two shits.

Sorry.

We are a technology community. What the hell do you think we know about girlfriends!? Ask your question somewhere else.

Rebel to the max

You say you ended up in a "mental hospital" over this.

Have you been able to confide in a trusted adult or at least a professional? It sounds like you're not in a position to have any kind of romantic relationships, especially with this person.

This girl's behavior sounds very normal. People at your age and even college age are constantly learning about their feelings, relationships, and so on. Expecting a relationship at such a young age to last more than a few months, let alone a lifetime, is unrealistic. "Going through something" is typically code for wanting out of a relationship with the minimum of fuss. Without more information I can't guess why, but going back and telling her you miss her and want her back will just seem needy and desperate.

I recommend that you move on. Date other people - but work out your issues first.

You say you ended up in a "mental hospital" over this.

Have you been able to confide in a trusted adult or at least a professional? It sounds like you're not in a position to have any kind of romantic relationships, especially with this person.

This girl's behavior sounds very normal. People at your age and even college age are constantly learning about their feelings, relationships, and so on. Expecting a relationship at such a young age to last more than a few months, let alone a lifetime, is unrealistic. "Going through something" is typically code for wanting out of a relationship with the minimum of fuss. Without more information I can't guess why, but going back and telling her you miss her and want her back will just seem needy and desperate.

I recommend that you move on. Date other people - but work out your issues first.

Okay. When I mean that I went to a mental hospital I mean that, I have depression and they had me there watching for sucidal tendencies.

We are a technology community. What the hell do you think we know about girlfriends!? Ask your question somewhere else.

Congratulations Sir, that was possibly the best response I have ever seen lol.

you asked here for nudes WTF

Best way to NOT get back with your ex

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

Sounds like she cheated on you at prom.

But anyway. Just keep your distance for a while. Eventually you'll forget about her. It's really not that big, just try and shrug it off. DO NOT contact her like that for a while.

- snip-

Hmmm. I guess your in the same situation as me.

Though I fell in love with a girl named Catherine. And like you she was also the one but I took it harshly when she broken up with me and fell into you know depression and sadness. but I slowly grew out of that pain and depression all by myself.

I still care for the girl because, well lets say she has a bad taste in men that usually break her heart. We are still good friends to this day.

However for your case just still be friends with her, you never know if that flame could and can rekindle. Trust me, it could happen or not but still, better to be loved than not at all right my friend?

Unlike me loving a girl who doesn't love me back, who knows maybe you'll get lucky and be together once again who knows. The universe is quite a funny place.

"Catherine"?

(Does double take)...

You live in the UK?

About what you said, it can be really depressing thinking you've found the one and watching it all fall apart.

Honestly, man, all I can say is just let her go for now. Any girl who can drop dudes at a moment's notice like that was probably never going to be that stable with you anyway.

Drop her a note, say that you miss her but that you understand and respect her wishes. Tell her that you still care for her and that you're there for her if she needs you. Always be willing to support people like that, even if at the moment it seems like they dislike you. With people like that, something will go wrong in their lives - it always does - and they'll find out that you're one of the only ones who will support them. Then maybe, just maybe, she'll be more open to having you around.

But leave it at that. Don't follow her, don't nag her, don't chase after her like the lost cause that she is at the moment. Just leave her be. If she comes back, great. If not, there are other girls out there.

What you need, my friend, is a girlfriend who you're comfortable with, but who is also psychotically obsessed with you, to the point that they'll threaten anyone who tries to make a move on you. Sure, it can be terrifying, but having a Yandere girlfriend is the most secure relationship you could ever have.

hey if u want to be 13 y/o dad then u do you :)

Okay, okay you really have to stop saying this, getting back together won't instantly make him a 13 year old dad somehow, jesus.