What the hell am I to ask for Christmas?

UnlimitedTMD
Go to solution Solved by minibois,

Pokemon cards

I`ve been giving the task to make a list of stuff that I would like as a present for Christmas, but I can`t come up with anything that would be fun to give and/or recieve.

My budget is 25 euro

Come up with anything, any idea, doesn`t even need to be tech-related. 

Thanks in advance :)

to game or not to game, that`s the question

Wrong section I think.

But ehm.... a powerbank? For tablet/smartphone.

Give/ask for money. That way you/they can get what you/they want when you/they decide what to spend it on.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Give/ask for money. That way you/they can get what you/they want when you/they decide what to spend it on.

that would be really nice, but I don`t think that be really nice of me, I think it`s not only his/her gift to me, but also some sort of a addition to Xmas :P

Wrong section I think.

But ehm.... a powerbank? For tablet/smartphone.

Didn`t really know which section would be good, but hell... ;p

thanks

Pokemon cards

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Didn`t really know which section would be good, but hell... ;p

thanks

Off Topic I think :P

that would be really nice, but I don`t think that be really nice of me, I think it`s not only his/her gift to me, but also some sort of a addition to Xmas :P

How about you carve them an ornament or something out of wood? Making stuff is always good for gifts.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

How about you carve them an ornament or something out of wood? Making stuff is always good for gifts.

if the gift would be for someone else it would be cool to do, but I`m already a little late and the gift that I`m to choose is more of a list of suggested gifts FOR me...

if the gift would be for someone else it would be cool to do, but I`m already a little late and the gift that I`m to choose is more of a list of suggested gifts FOR me...

Ah, I misunderstood. Sorry.

Hmm... what about a powerbank? Or a bluetooth speaker?

you sure do shitpost m8

"and I'm proud of it!"

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Your time is running out.... Also i don't personally know you so idk

It looks as if the peasants have risen up, and found swords!

But their sword's look a little short, if you know what I mean!

Good! The squires need training anyway!