[Newegg-US] Just-Released Custom PCB Sapphire R9 Fury - $489.99

byalexandr

Screen Shot, Order, When they tell you price i wrong, BOOM you got proof. 

jk

I wake up every morning and pray to Gayben that KSP will have 64 Bit support.

Woah. That's a good price.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Screen Shot, Order, When they tell you price i wrong, BOOM you got proof. 

jk

If I buy it for that, they better give it to me the same price lol

ooh

Master FirmWare TDP Limit: 260W, Target GPU Temp: 75°C
Secondary FirmWare TDP Limit: 300W, Target GPU Temp 80°C

dual BIOS and the second BIOS is Uber mode

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Goes to Walmart for dat price match.  Thanks, bae!  /s

If they had this card at WalMart...

This weird when I load the page I get Chinese symbols for like 3 seconds. (hard to get screen shot) yes I know I have 47 tabs I clear them out every few days. Only like 10 are relevant.

post-67290-0-86796900-1450678841_thumb.j

Its censored to not play Mature games. :lol:

CPU: Intel Core i7 7820X Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 (3000MHz/16GB 2x8) SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo (250/250GB) + Samsung 850 Pro (512GB) GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE (W/ EVGA Hybrid Kit) Case: Corsair Graphite Series 760T (Black) PSU: SeaSonic Platinum Series (860W) Monitor: Acer Predator XB241YU (165Hz / G-Sync) Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Case Fans: Intake - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Radiator - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Rear Exhaust - 1x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM

Great deal by the way. Damn this thing should sell like hotcakes!!

CPU: Intel Core i7 7820X Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 (3000MHz/16GB 2x8) SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo (250/250GB) + Samsung 850 Pro (512GB) GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE (W/ EVGA Hybrid Kit) Case: Corsair Graphite Series 760T (Black) PSU: SeaSonic Platinum Series (860W) Monitor: Acer Predator XB241YU (165Hz / G-Sync) Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Case Fans: Intake - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Radiator - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Rear Exhaust - 1x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM

Wal-Mart has and will refuse large price matches. The store near me refused to price match $100 off, some stores may be different though.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Wal-Mart has and will refuse large price matches. The store near me refused to price match $100 off, some stores may be different though.

As someone that has worked there, call 1800Walmart and ask for corporate while in the store. As long as it is legit (and from an ok'd source) you will get the discount with patience, and usually a bonus gift card for your "time".

** Online retailers include, but are not limited to Walmart.com, Target.com, Bestbuy.com, Lowes.com, Staples.com, Sears.com, Amazon.com, Kmart.com, Toysrus.com, Officedepot.com, Academy.com, SportsAuthority.com, Basspro.com, Homedepot.com, Cabelas.com, Autozone.com, Petsmart.com, Petco.com, Dickssportinggoods.com, Walgreens.com, Dollargeneral.com, Bedbathandbeyond.com, Babiesrus.com, Jcpenny.com, Kohls.com, Tigerdirect.com, Newegg.com, Familydollar.com, Michaels.com, Oreillyauto.com, Pepboys.com

Why go to walmart when newegg will ship it to you!

summary.jpg

As someone that has worked there, call 1800Walmart and ask for corporate. while in the store. As long as it is legit you will get the discount with patience, and usually a bonus gift card for your "time".

Why go to walmart when newegg will ship it to you!

summary.jpg

Dude... Please let me know if that works.

Dude... Please let me know if that works.

He's modifying the code through element inspector.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC