How to do "spoilers" on LTT forums?

refinedskillz

How do you do those spoilers in your sig and stuff? I want a in-depth tutorial, don't just give me something to copy. Thanks! :D

Ryzen 5 1600 - GTX 980 Ti - Broke.

[ spoiler ]  cxontent here  [/spoiler ]

remove spaces

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

<-- Beginning of spoiler

What you want to be in the spoiler

<-- End of spoiler

What you want to be in the spoiler

Its pretty simple

[spoiler="Name of spoiler"]This is how to spoiler like a true asda warrior[/spoiler]

Becomes 

This is how to spoiler like a true asda warrior

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

[ spoiler ]  cxontent here  [/spoiler ]

remove spaces

Do you all know how I can add a picture inside of the spoiler? Thanks  :D

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe 

Going into the full editor is best for that, you can attach an image and then click add to post where it will add an [attachment#######] information like that.

Whenever you add a photo through the uploader, put your cursor in between the spoiler beginning and spoiler end and click "Add to Post." That will add it to the post. If it's a picture you're linking, put the link in the same place.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Whenever you add a photo through the uploader, put your cursor in between the spoiler beginning and spoiler end and click "Add to Post." That will add it to the post. If it's a picture you're linking, put the link in the same place.

Going into the full editor is best for that, you can attach an image and then click add to post where it will add an [attachment#######] information like that.

Thanks Guys!!!

Edited by Godlygamer23
Removed duplicate quote.

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe 

I've always wondered for photos is there a way to have text wraps around the image instead of being inline, I've been looking for ways to do but couldn't get anything to work, is it an addon to the editor that would need to be integrated into the forums?

I've always wondered for photos is there a way to have text wraps around the image instead of being inline, I've been looking for ways to do but couldn't get anything to work, is it an addon to the editor that would need to be integrated into the forums?

I'm not sure to be honest. I'm not finding the feature with the current set up, but to be sure, you may want to talk to colonel_mortis for information about that.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Thanks Guys!!!

If you don't want to type out the BBCode, you can use the Special BBCode function next to the Font button(left), which will give you a list of things you can do. Click on the drop-down menu and select Spoiler New. That will allow you to type out the title of the spoiler and the content without dealing with the BBCode.

Text wrapping as idea of somewhat scaling website is just stupid. Having pics on same line with text is also stupid idea. Having single image between two lines of text is good idea. If you would be making site that is always fixed no matter how resolution, dpi and zoom works, then why not.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Text wrapping as idea of somewhat scaling website is just stupid. Having pics on same line with text is also stupid idea. Having single image between two lines of text is good idea. If you would be making site that is always fixed no matter how resolution, dpi and zoom works, then why not.

It makes it far easier to edit things and the layout where it doesn't give huge blank spaces, while reszing can cause issues the site I notice has certain set parameters for window size and dimensioning where it would keep it still properly formatted for the most part without issue.