So apparently my local cinema has star wars a day early.

MahtXL

Showings start at 7pm 2night for us. I snagged a 10-15 pm ultra avx (imax lite for those not in canada) And my hype level is reaching critical. 0_0

Who else was able to get in for 2night? (usually we only get midnight premiers, to have showings begin at 7pm is pretty un heard of)

CPU: i7 6700k @4.5GHZ | Mobo: MSI Z170 Gaming M5 | RAM: G Skill Rip Jaws V- 16GB | GPU: Sapphire RX 5700 XT | Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200RPM, Kingston SSD-now 100V+ 128GB, WD Black 600GB, WD Blue 500GB, Intel 600p 256GB nvme SSD |PSU:Corsair CX750M| Cooling: Corsair H60| Displays: 27" LG IPS277L, Samsung Curved 72hz Freesync 27 inch, Epson EX7220 Projector with 100 inch 16:10 Screen | Kb: Corsair Vengeance K70 | Mouse: R.A.T. 4 |  Case:  NZXT Phantom 410 (Red) | OS: Win 10 Home 64 Bit

Not me, but I'll definitely watch it tomorrow, the train hype doesn't want to stop atm

Scarlet KnightIntel Core i3 6100 || Antec A40 Pro CPU Cooler || MSI Z170A Gaming M5 || Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133MHz || Samsung 850 Evo 120GB || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390X 8GB || Seasonic M12II 620W || In Win 503 || Corsair Strafe || Steelseries Kinzu V3 MSI Edition || Dell UltraSharp U2414H || Xiaomi Alumunium Mouse Pad (S)

#Gadget: 

Phone: BlackBerry Classic Q20, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916S

Console: PlayStation 4 500GB CUH-1206A

Tablet: iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-fi Only

Laptop: MSI GE62 (i7 4720HQ || 8GB DDR3 || NVIDIA GTX960M || Samsung 650 EVO 120GB + 1TB HDD)

In-ear Monitor: Xiaomi Piston 3.0

Obi-Wan dies.

WOW. And i bet next thing your gunna say is yoda dies to right? pfttttt. pls you cant kill a jedi.

CPU: i7 6700k @4.5GHZ | Mobo: MSI Z170 Gaming M5 | RAM: G Skill Rip Jaws V- 16GB | GPU: Sapphire RX 5700 XT | Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200RPM, Kingston SSD-now 100V+ 128GB, WD Black 600GB, WD Blue 500GB, Intel 600p 256GB nvme SSD |PSU:Corsair CX750M| Cooling: Corsair H60| Displays: 27" LG IPS277L, Samsung Curved 72hz Freesync 27 inch, Epson EX7220 Projector with 100 inch 16:10 Screen | Kb: Corsair Vengeance K70 | Mouse: R.A.T. 4 |  Case:  NZXT Phantom 410 (Red) | OS: Win 10 Home 64 Bit

Obi-Wan dies.

He already is (or being Jedi is he?)

You can't win, Vader. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Fb already full of people who went to premiere yesterday (16th). Maybe I'll see it saturday. Or next year.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Spoiler
Movie starts.... and then after a bit of time....it ends.
Gunna see this pretty soon, but wanna wait a few days at least so I'm not in a full room with all that heavy breathing

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

WOW. And i bet next thing your gunna say is yoda dies to right? pfttttt. pls you cant kill a jedi.

Actually Yoda doesn't die, he turns in to the force.

Also saw it yesterday, great movie, not without things to criticise IMO, but still great.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

Also saw it yesterday, great movie, not without things to criticise IMO, but still great.

DO NOT OPEN THIS SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE MOVIE YET

Am I the only one who got annoyed by the fact that Rey used the force like a pro at basically the first try? When everybody else had to train like crazy? It would've been ok to use it without being aware to resist the interrogation but to escape and to beat Ren like that? Pretty forced

Also those weird animals should've eaten that guy like they did with the others but since it was a main character he just dragged him.

SNIP

If you want to discuss then PM's are they way to go.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

Showings start at 7pm 2night for us. I snagged a 10-15 pm ultra avx (imax lite for those not in canada) And my hype level is reaching critical. 0_0

Who else was able to get in for 2night? (usually we only get midnight premiers, to have showings begin at 7pm is pretty un heard of)

I also got a 7pm showing today. Not IMAX because IMAX sucks

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000

Let me sum it up for you:

Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew...

Super overhyped movie

Have you actually seen it?

Let me sum it up for you:

Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew...

Super overhyped movie

That's Battlefront the game, you even Star wars bruski?

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Am I the only one who got annoyed by the fact that Rey used the force like a pro at basically the first try? When everybody else had to train like crazy? It would've been ok to use it without being aware to resist the interrogation but to escape and to beat Ren like that? Pretty forced

Also those weird animals should've eaten that guy like they did with the others but since it was a main character he just dragged him.

MORE MOVIE SPOILERS!!!!

I feel like she wasn't using the force in such a direct way as a trained Jedi would be but was more using it subconsciously in the fights. When she was ecsacping the interrogation room, I feel like that was ok, all she really did was try to do similar to what Ren had just done to her, and it took her a couple of tries.

RIG:FX-6300@4.5GHz 1.4V with Hyper 212 evo with LTT NF-F12:MSI Overclockers R7 260X:4x4B Crucial Ballistix Sport:GA-970A-UD3P:1TB Seagate Brracuda & 120GB Crucial M500(OS and Programs)&Sandisk SSD PLUS(Games) In a Bitfenix Comrade with an NF-F12 as exhaust and OEM case fan as front intake

''time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time''

Yes, yesterday

Obviously you do not enjoy life cause in my opinion there's a very good battle story balance. 

Aside from maybe being to similar to a new hope, and a bit fan servicey there wasnt anything massively wrong with it. Was certainly the semi safe but not to safe (you know exactly the part i speak of) movie we needed to kick off the new trilogy.

Basically every chain in the country had "advanced screening" yesterday (Thursday). I also saw it, at 10:45 PM last night.

FYI there's a spoilers discussion thread in Off Topic :)

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)