Mustang or Aurora starter pack?

MoonKnightSpidey

Prolly gonna buy when it goes on sale for 30.

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000

Go for the Mustang. Its more built for combat, which is probably what you want at this point, the aorura is more of an all purpose ship which will be useful in the PU

Whilst the Mustang is the good choice at the moment, the Aurora is currently built like a tank it just doesn't die! Also if you're not planning on spending too much down the line you may want to think about what you want to start out doing in the main PU (Persistent Universe) The Aurora is a much more universal craft to the mustang as it has better cargo at the current time as well as being nearly as powerful in combat if you buy some of the in game upgrades (Like the missile rack (Correct me if you cant put them on the base model) and extra gun mounts) The aurora also has a bed to sleep in so you can rest if you're not close enough to a space motel!

Though as @Wander Away said the mustang is slightly better in combat due to its smaller profile, gimballed turret and just as many weapon mounts.

Either way whichever you choose I hope you enjoy it and treat it well :D

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

Please, next time combine all your questions into one post.

Aurora can be good when with all weaps attached, but more suited for cargo and survivability.

Mustang is more like joy riding in a faster car.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro