Counter Strike:GO Tips

I can only stand about an hour per day of it. It's very repetitive and mostly clunky.

CoD- I can only stand about an hour per day of it. It's very repetitive and mostly clunky.

BF4-  I can only stand about an hour per day of it. It's very repetitive and mostly clunky.

TF2- I can only stand about an hour per day of it. It's very repetitive and mostly clunky.

You could apply this to like every shooter. 

I used to be quite active here.

CoD- I can only stand about an hour per day of it. It's very repetitive and mostly clunky.

BF4-  I can only stand about an hour per day of it. It's very repetitive and mostly clunky.

TF2- I can only stand about an hour per day of it. It's very repetitive and mostly clunky.

You could apply this to like every shooter. 

Makes sense, I don't play them for more than hour!

Call of Duty can be quite intuitive at times. It's fucking stupid at other times, though.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

MATE. I'm MG2 got there in about 2 weeks from silver 4 after not playing for almost a year, Getting from MG to MG2 took almost as long as from Silver to MG.

I'm average at best the game. A lot of my IRL friends are LEM, Supreme and a couple are Global sometime I play with them on their smurf accounts which are between MG and LE. So sometimes I get matched against LE and LEM and the skill difference between me and them is enormous whilst they get torn apart by my friends who get called hackers all the time and I anchor. Once you play with a Supreme or Global you will see that it is a whole level. If you you can't call properly, know all the ins and outs of the maps, work as a team and follow direction you won't stand a chance. I can hold my own against a DMG no worries anything higher I have trouble unless it's a lucky game or they have a bad game or are deranking. Also wait till you get a deranker on you team or even better a pair so you can't even kick them.

Don't buy keys buy the skins you want and be done with it. Keys and cases are a massive waist of money. I have spent about $100 bucks on skins and I have every skin and a knife I want not some random shit skins that are worth 4c on the market.

Good luck mate you will need it.

MATE. I'm MG2 got there in about 2 weeks from silver 4 after not playing for almost a year, Getting from MG to MG2 took almost as long as from Silver to MG.

I'm average at best the game. A lot of my IRL friends are LEM, Supreme and a couple are Global sometime I play with them on their smurf accounts which are between MG and LE. So sometimes I get matched against LE and LEM and the skill difference between me and them is enormous whilst they get torn apart by my friends who get called hackers all the time and I anchor. Once you play with a Supreme or Global you will see that it is a whole level. If you you can't call properly, know all the ins and outs of the maps, work as a team and follow direction you won't stand a chance. I can hold my own against a DMG no worries anything higher I have trouble unless it's a lucky game or they have a bad game or are deranking. Also wait till you get a deranker on you team or even better a pair so you can't even kick them.

Don't buy keys buy the skins you want and be done with it. Keys and cases are a massive waist of money. I have spent about $100 bucks on skins and I have every skin and a knife I want not some random shit skins that are worth 4c on the market.

Good luck mate you will need it.

finally someone who realizes the massive skill difference there is between ranks. I guess first hand experience is helping hehe.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Skins don't equal skill, But.... Chroma 2 cases

I understand that, I just like the whole concept of buying cases ( I don't know why), money left over from my Saturday job will be spent on cases

Gaming/Editing Rig: CPU - i7 4790K|GPU - GTX 970 SSC|RAM - 16GB HyperX Fury|MOBO - Z97S SLI KRAIT|HDD - 1TB Western Digital|SSD - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB|PSU - SuperNOVA G2 650W

Check out my YouTube channel and maybe subscribe if you get the time? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTkGuHFjcWH73lT8RqLK9TA

Check out my digital store for cool products! https://sellfy.com/Zolias

you are silver and claim to understand mechanics of the game. That is not even funny, it's your cat dying level of sad.

I understand what I need to, don't berate me for being a noob. I thought this forum was meant to be a friendly enviroment

Gaming/Editing Rig: CPU - i7 4790K|GPU - GTX 970 SSC|RAM - 16GB HyperX Fury|MOBO - Z97S SLI KRAIT|HDD - 1TB Western Digital|SSD - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB|PSU - SuperNOVA G2 650W

Check out my YouTube channel and maybe subscribe if you get the time? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTkGuHFjcWH73lT8RqLK9TA

finally someone who realizes the massive skill difference there is between ranks. I guess first hand experience is helping hehe.

Yeah it was definitely an eye opening experience and showed me that I don't need to be some super high rank. I'd be more then happy if I never got past DMG because I know I don't have the skills to play beyond that level. Playing now 90% of the time win or lose I still have fun, even if I have a deranker it makes me try even harder and push myself and if it's real bad like massively outskilled or multiple trolls I'll have a bit of fun as well and try plays I wouldn't normally and try different guns that I'm not as good with and just use that game to try and make myself a better player.

I understand what I need to, don't berate me for being a noob. I thought this forum was meant to be a friendly enviroment

You have to realize you came in here spouting how good you are gonna be and belittling other players straight from the get go, of coarse there is going to be some animosity. There are people here that are probably in the silver to gold ranks and have been in there for a long time and you come in saying your gonna be global but at the same time asking for tips, it's not rocket science that you have just pissed these people off. Can you not see this is a loaded topic, I genuinely came here to help probably like almost everyone else but after seeing your attitude they have probably had second thoughts trying to help.

As an MG2 player that knows their skill level I can still say with 99% confidence that if I was to play against you or someone else that hadn't played before, you wouldn't be able beat me and it would get to the point where I could make you hate the game. The scores would be so uneven and the game so lop sided it wouldn't be fun for either of us.

Probably, MG2 isn't much different from GNM here in NA/US.

I seen MG2 score 2/24 K/D in a MG2/MGE game. :/

Wish i could go back to silver again when things were much easier...(Took me like 9-10 months to get from S2 to MGE, had breaks in between)

NA/US is different than Eastern Europe :P - Russians make it a lot harder if you ask me. Skill difference between a US 13-year-old and a Russian 20-year-old is noticeable :P

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

To OP, I'd say you're more likely winning a jackpot on one of those betting sites than getting a knife out of a case. Good luck, but I don't recommend opening cases.

I'm scared to even try this game the community just seems like cancer.

The matchmaking is cancer, the actual community servers have tons of friendly people. I don't play Comp, I play on the community servers, so Surf and Zombie game modes.

If you're looking to go into the Comp/matchmaking side, I'd recommend getting into a good group and play with them.

To OP, I'd say you're more likely winning a jackpot on one of those betting sites than getting a knife out of a case. Good luck, but I don't recommend opening cases.

The matchmaking is cancer, the actual community servers have tons of friendly people. I don't play Comp, I play on the community servers, so Surf and Zombie game modes.

If you're looking to go into the Comp/matchmaking side, I'd recommend getting into a good group and play with them.

Nice advice, I'll probably buy CSGO when it goes in sale again.

Silver to GE will most likely take more than a year, i started at Silver 3, 7 months later DMG, but i learnt pretty fast, some of  those who somehow start in Nova, have not moved from Nova Master in 12 months, it depends on a lot of variables but mostly your own personal skill and teamwork ethic.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

This is me at DMG, and my first ever video of playing CSGO, so don't judge my editing please, but DMG is a good rank, but obviously overshadowed by even Legendary Eagle, i named the video correctly, as often times we have the aim and game sense, but it's not working correctly together yet, DMG to me is where we have learnt the game, but putting it into the most viably sound way, or efficient way is what we are learning at this rank, and each rank after is a huge boost in that regard.

Silver ranks are what they are, beginners who have literally no grasp of the game, Gold Nova is learning aim and game sense, MG is the same but fine tuning.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Silver ranks are what they are, beginners who have literally no grasp of the game, Gold Nova is learning aim and game sense, MG is the same but fine tuning.

gold nova and master guardians and even eagles still have no aim and game sense.

2 seconds in your video and you already are staring at the middle of the wall, literally no crosshair placement whatsoever. 

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Nice advice, I'll probably buy CSGO when it goes in sale again.

Honestly when it goes 50% off again, buying it just for the zombie servers is worth it. There are two main zombie game modes, escape and survival. Escape is where you and other survivors have to traverse through a map to reach the end and escape on a boat/plane/spaceship/whatever without everyone turning into zombies. Survival is where you and other survivors are on a map and have to hold up somewhere on the map and wait the time out without turning into zombies.

Also zombie game modes don't need high tick rates or low ping to be enjoyable, I usually play at 100 ping without any issues and since these zombie servers are usually 64 players the tick rate is rather low. It's just a fun game mode, plenty of people to chat with, both via text and voice chat.

These are the two zombie servers I play on;

Zombie Escape GFLClan: 216.52.148.47:27015

Zombie Escape&Survival ScaClan: 192.223.30.102:27015

There's more in other countries, sometimes I connect to a few EU ones when these aren't populated enough, but GFLClan's server is almost always 50+ populated.

I picked this game up quite a while ago, but never spent any serious amount of time playing against people. I wanna get way better at this because I'm struggling to get positive KDRs and I feel like a liability to my team most of the time. 

Any tips for newbies? I have some experience in fps games, but I'm used to running and gunning and this game seems to really discourage that.  :lol:

Hand of Nod: i7-4790K, 16GB G.Skill Sniper 1600Mhz DDR3 RAM, Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, MSI Gaming 5 Z97 mobo, LEPA 120mm red LED fans (x3) Corsair SPEC-03 case, Seasonic 650W 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, ASUS VG248QE 144hz monitor, Patriot Blaze 120GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HDD, Seagate Barracuda 3TB 7200RPM HDD (x2)

I picked this game up quite a while ago, but never spent any serious amount of time playing against people. I wanna get way better at this because I'm struggling to get positive KDRs and I feel like a liability to my team most of the time. 

Any tips for newbies? I have some experience in fps games, but I'm used to running and gunning and this game seems to really discourage that.  :lol:

Do I have the gun for you!

Say hello to your new best friend 

Run and gun all you want and with 50 in the clip

You can mow an entire team down without reloading

53518f8ce953f.jpg

PRO90 is love

PRO90 is life

I'm scared to even try this game the community just seems like cancer.

try Rainbow Six Siege, apparently good community :) 

PLzz change the title to either CS:GO or Counter Strike : Global Offensive

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)