What do you do for Christmas?

lukob

So it's getting very close to Christmas and I was just wondering what everyone gets up to during the Christmas holiday.

I usually hang out with my family and friends, play Christmas themed games and movies.

So what do you do?

I hope everyone has a fun and safe Christmas!   :D

Hello fellow night theme users

Regret life.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

This should probably be in the off topic forum, sorry guys  :unsure:

Hello fellow night theme users

Celebrate Hanukkah.

The Rig: NZXT H440 M3 (Green and Black) (Ncase M1 coming soon!!) | Intel Core i5-4690k x BeQuiet PureRock Slim | EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC  | ASUS H81i Plus | 12GB EVGA SSC @ 1600MHz | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Sandisk Ultra II 480GB | Corsair SF 450| LG 29" Ultrawide | CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid TKL | Corsair M65 Black Sennheiser HD 558 (MOD) | Audio-Technica ATR 2500

fa.. what? Oh during xmas... hmmm... 

I uh....

I do the computer thing

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Star Wars !!!!!! and Avengers 2, and Jurassic World , and GTA 5 and AC Victory ofcourse 

star-wars-the-force-awakens-memes-06-dex

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

1. Watch christmas vacation.

2. Visit family.

3. Put on about 5 pounds.

Classic film

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

1. Visit Home

2. I don't like my family (brat siblings, helicopter mom)

3. Get in fights with my bitchy sister, and hyper brother.

3 Get in trouble for complaining about them / telling them to grow up.

4. Hate my family more.

5. Travel to grandparents / aunt / uncle

6.  Argue with them about stupid things (all idiots)

7. Get in trouble

8. Try to solve by not talking.

9. Get in trouble for not talking.

list goes on. I like seeing family, its just that i don't like them if you know what I mean...

What I hate, is that I think of stuff that we could do together (skiing, hikes, camping), but when we do it, my siblings ruin it for me. My sister once passed out because the road to the mountain / ski hill was too scary. She was 15 at the time...

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit

Crustmas - the perfect excuse for atheists to oysters, beer, tequila and science fiction. Mix in some gaming if needed.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

Play Games lol :unsure:

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

I work. Voluntarily.

I get paid double time and a half for working all week of the 21st. I looove that big ass paycheck.

If you mean how to recognize and celebrate, I don't. No tree. No party. I'm not sentimental and I don't believe in that stuff. But I do like buying things for people. I see it as a time of year for an excuse to be nice to people and buy them something that they'll like and smile about when unwrapping it. Even though they just spent money on you for the same reason. That's weird because from a certain perspective, that really just means we're buying stuff for ourselves.

I work. Voluntarily.

All I get paid double time and a half for working all week of the 21st. I looove that big ass paycheck.

If you mean how to recognize and celebrate, I don't. No tree. No party. I'm not sentimental and I don't believe in that stuff. But I do like buying things for people. I see it as a time of year for an excuse to be nice to people and buy them something that they'll like and smile about when unwrapping it. Even though they just spent money on you for the same reason. That's weird because from a certain perspective, that really just means we're buying stuff for ourselves.

Yup! Same here, This year working voluntarily. No tree, no party, nothing...... I hate holiday. Ill work then go home make food drink and go on the computer and enjoy my time alone

That's a good question: last year I had to work on xmas eve and I had a really though time getting home to the xmas dinner. This year they will probably give me an early leave (or I can just fucking take it anyway and just declare myself in "home office" mode if any nut wants to open tickets) 

I actually do plan to be with the family mainly because a lot of relatives are visiting over for my Grandma's 90th birthday.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Probably just relax

Possibly eating some danish christmas dinner. 

If i get a job before that i'll hopefully be working instead though. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I usually watch all the AVGN Christmas episodes. They seem to be the only way to get me into the holiday spirit. It is odd I know.

Rich Purnell Is A Steely-Eyed Missile Man

Simply said I do not care about holidays... But Since the view remaining family members I have do I visit them around Christmas and other Holidays. It at least is a good excuse to travel the country and visit them.

Whole family is staying at my uncles from christmas eve until the day after boxing  day, going to get heaps drunk eat a lot and do stupid shit, fun times :)

These days just stay at home with mum & dad, have some good food, drink some booze. Sometimes we have friends around for Christmas, but I don't think that is happening this year, which is fine by me. Also this year i'll have to go easy on the booze though since i'm working boxing day.. Though I work in a liquor store, so I don't think anyone would judge me for having a hangover after Christmas.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

Hide, maybe have a quick lunch?
Crack open the whisky, switch off all the lights and pretend I am not in.

Its not my fault I am grumpy, you try having a porcelain todger that's always hard!